• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom eulogy chanted by stars ✦ l&ds

elwine

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Type(s)
hello hello! it's been.... some amount of time and i'm tentatively looking!
about me, i'm currently on my last summer break, 20+ years old, avid manga and game fan. my favorites are fortnite (sadly) and otome vns. roleplay-wise, it's actually been so long that i'm not sure of my writing for rps orz i think i am comfortable writing 200+ words per character though, and i always offer to double! it's my favorite thing about canon x oc rps actually.
below is One™ thing that i'm capable of writing, but i have also listed some other titles i know about, but haven't played in a while so i can't promise full accuracy about lore or character knowledge however i am super okay with spoilers + you telling me all about the things i missed and dunno about LOL. take care and have a good day (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
LOVE AND DEEPSPACE. i'd like to write against: literally any guy is fine but my favorites are rafayel and eventually..... sylus just based on aesthetics but i will wait for his lore.
admittedly, i'm still grasping all the guy's lives/timelines since i missed all the new myth cards + am struggling to get any myth card, but i've spent some time reading docs for all their lore and should be okay writing any of them! open to the original universe, an au, or any other ideas!
OTHER TITLES. right now, i'm playing: sympathy kiss, tengoku struggle, & cupid parasite's fandisc! if any of these are catching your eye, let me know and i'll get through a specific one faster.
retired fandoms that i'm less sure about are tot and mlqc but i love these games dearly still even if i haven't touched them in like a year or two 😵‍💫 and do have past experience writing all the love interests! which is why i will not be putting the full titles because i don't want to disappoint. i have also played other otome available on the switch, and may be open to one! think popular titles like collar x malice though.
feel free to pm interest! thank you!!!

Last edited:
bump! i've edited the manga list to have small summaries for each title, and will continue to add whatever i read there when i can 🥳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back