• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Eternal Summer

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Six girls, six guys, one house, the Malibu coast, and all of LA. What could possibly go wrong?

Hello there, friends! Welcome to yet another one of my Interest checks! I'm looking for 6 to 12 role players who might be interested in role playing as a group of young adults on a reality TV show. This is a sort-of reboot from an old RP I was in that kind of dropped off the face of the Earth, but I liked the concept enough to decide to bring it back. The TV show itself isn't like a game show, where the contestants are pitted against each other in tasks or challenges, at least not initially. It'll change to stir up some drama if need be, but hopefully the personalities you all create will do that instead. 

So, that about sums that up. Anyone interested in going out with a bang this summer?

Great! Looks like we have eight players so far! I'll start work on the thread. If you guys could keep bumping this up and start tagging people who might be interested, that would be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back