ESO: Elder Scrolls Online (Based off of Sword Art Online)

Xenomorphic

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, I've gotten this recent idea on a new rp which I would like to test out if others are interested. This rp would be for the person who mainly knows of the Elder Scrolls games. I'm also looking for some help from people who also know a lot about Elder Scrolls too, seeing as how my knowledge is somewhat limited. Also, the person needs to have some knowledge on SAO as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
*breaks through wall*

Did someone say Elder Scrolls?

Finally! So I'm not alone, then? I can't believe TES isn't more popular on here!

It would have been nice to see more people like this, but what are you gonna do? Almost 2 months have already past and so far only one person shows their interest. Although I thank you for showing it.

I know how it feels -_- I've tried starting a Thieves Guild rp twice now. I figured it would be more popular, considering a lot of people enjoy the faction. Not one sign of interest :( I've given up trying to do TES roleplays on here. If I really want to, I just go to Skyrim Forums for TES roleplay.

I have some knowledge and would be willing to watch the anime or read the manga to get more knowledge. But I also have quite a bit of knowledge on The Elder Scrolls but I am not fully versed. I would like to join this RP if I may.

It would be nice to actually see this thing take off, so we'll see. Maybe another person or 2.

It has potential... And much at that. So would you be willing to tell me a little bit about Sword Art Online. I'm deciding to watch it later today.

Well my knowledge is pretty little... So I know as the name implies... Sword Art Online is about a game in which you and this is my own thoughts here that one can customize and play as a swordsman or swordswoman. I never got to see the anime, so I apologize if this sounds like I don't know much at all... Lol at least we can have laugh today.

You might like it, it's mainly action and drama. I started off a couple of episodes late but the basic story behind SAO is that, children who buy a visual headgear piece get a game known as Sword Art Online. The game itself is pretty good until people find out that there's no logging out of the game, so they're basically trapped. At this point the game becomes a serious life or death situation. If you die in the game, you die in real life. If you're removed from the headgear, you die. And if your battery runs out, you die. The main objective of the game was to basically beat the game by reaching the top floor where you encounter the final boss. At that point once defeated, everyone is logged out and Sword Art Online is done.

Well goodness! Whoever thought of that must have wanted to feel some rush in their gaming. Now I want to watch that anime.

And then Alfheim Online (I believe that's how it is spelled. @- @) Is a continuation of Sword Art Online in a sense that the company who made Sword Art Online was bought and Alfheim online was meant to take its place. Unlike SAO however, you can freely log out and if you die in the game, you'll still be alive. The main difference between Alfheim and Sword Art is that there are multiple races for a character to choose from as well as the ability to use magic and nobody dies. However, the main protagonist of the show finds that he is in a race against time. For what? I will not spoil. I will only say, watch it.

Do you do backstories? Though I personally believe they take up some time and it's more interesting to me to just let your character tell your past during the RP.

Sometimes, depending on the character really. Most of my back stories are a little long, but no story book length, if you get what I mean.

Just wanted to jump in here, let you know there's another Elder Scrolls lover here. Sorry, I have no way of watching Sword Art Online though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back