• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Escaping The Nuclear Fate (Accepting Now!)

Which would it be if the character is on the side of Arabella?

Bounty Hunter?

Definitely in, this looks great. How long after the nukes does it take place?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would join but I am afraid when I am awake most of you are sleeping. I need to know time is it in your country

[QUOTE="Kinky Shinigami]Sorry, don't do the Apocalypso dance. @Julie

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...okay thats fine. :)

Darth Gangsta]@Julie I was already tagged by [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28840-queenofdisaster/ said:
@QueenOfDisaster[/URL] lol. I was actually working on a CS right now.
Awesome! Wait how did i not know that? Hmm...

*falls over and dies a thousand deaths; points a finger up in the air and yells * I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS ROLEPLAY. BACK TO SEARCHING FOR MORE PEEPS TO JOIN *gets up and runs to the forums*

Julie said:
*falls over and dies a thousand deaths; points a finger up in the air and yells * I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS ROLEPLAY. BACK TO SEARCHING FOR MORE PEEPS TO JOIN *gets up and runs to the forums*
*praises* Thank god for you. xD I'll search for some people too.

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28840-queenofdisaster/ said:
@QueenOfDisaster[/URL] I apologize for the wait, but it's pretty hard to make a CS on a phone. xD
Its okay. xD Take your time! Btw, is anyone else having an issue with their post area to type their post? Mine has none of the font things and stuff on it... Its weird...

Now how did my name get tagged here? Accident or on purpose? It seems fairly neat, but I will have to see with my current roleplays if I can manage this.

DemonKitten said:
Now how did my name get tagged here? Accident or on purpose? It seems fairly neat, but I will have to see with my current roleplays if I can manage this.
Mordecai said:
I'll read through it. :P Not sure how my name was found, though.
So, you two, we were just looking on forums and stuff, seeing if we could find people... We just don't want this rp not to happen. So, if you guys are interested take a look and thank ya! We'd love to have each and everyone in this rp. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back