• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ EraserMic // Grief Chapter (adv lit novella) ☆

radioh

☆ bummy ☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Everything is different - Paler, purer
Even the children's laughter, A little disaster
The past is in ashes, It's just the old grief chapter...

ev-er-y-thing is different now.

** THIS POST IS CONTAINS MATURE THEMES. **
Trigger Warnings: Grief, character death, unhealthy coping mechanisms

Please proceed at your own risk!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello! It's Bumm here!

As you may or may not have gathered, I have cooked up an absolutely diabolical angst AU for my favorite hyperfixation couple. I'm incredibly thrilled to try it out.
I'll first post the plot overview and then get into some housekeeping information- stick with me here!!

// GRIEF CHAPTER //

EraserMic // No Role Preference
Slice Of Life, Highschool AU (no quirks? negotiable.)

Hizashi, Shota, and Oboro were inseparable—best friends bound by an unbreakable bond. But when tragedy struck and Oboro was killed in a car accident, their world shattered. Struggling with grief and loss, Hizashi and Shota initially clung to each other for comfort. Yet, as time passed, something changed between them...

C/1 began to develop unhealthy coping mechanisms, subtle at first, easily mistaken for the typical mourning process. But these behaviors soon spiraled out of control, becoming increasingly erratic and alarming. Concerned, C/2 was determined to intervene before things reached a point of no return. Unfortunately, the intervention didn’t go as planned, leading to a painful falling out that left them both adrift and isolated.

However, fate had other plans. The two unexpectedly crossed paths again at [a party by default, but we can discuss], both clearly worse for wear. In their broken state, they realized they needed each other more than they had ever understood. Together, they begin the difficult journey of picking up the pieces of their shattered lives.

☆☆☆

Ta-da! There she is!
It's not a perfect plot and I worry that there may be room for dragging, so if you can think of any ways that we could spice things up please do let me know!

If you find yourself at all interested, please read the following information so that we are all on the same page:

ABOUT ME

Bumm | They/them | Adult | Timezone: EST

Hello! You can call me Bumm! I'm passionate about creative writing and recently graduated university for film production & screenplay writing! I have a busy life, but i'm never too busy for literature. I'll cut to the chase: I like writing and i'm long-winded. If you're looking for something quick and short, I understand and goodbye! But to all else, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read further. Please bear with my rambling!

LITERACY

As aforementioned, I am advanced literate multi-paragraph to novella. What does this mean?

- I write anywhere between 5 and 13+ paragraphs on average depending on how i'm feeling and what my schedule looks like. I've been told I can write an absurd amount, especially when i'm excited.
- I don't expect my partner to match my length, just to write enough to further the story in a compelling way.
- We all have good days and bad days and more to say sometimes than others, so length will vary!
- I always say I enjoy my roleplays to be like reading a book, so don't shy away from length or subject matter!

TRIGGERS

I have no triggers. Please make sure to let me know of yours however, especially with the topic of the discussed plot. I am a heavy hurt/comfort/angst/action roleplayer and wouldn't want to overstep your boundaries.

MISC RULES

- Please use OOC indications when we are having out-of-character conversations!

- My usual writing style is 3rd Person Past Tense but this is subject to change if you request it to be.

- I do not write NSFW content. Romance is great, suggestive themes are alright, but as soon as it turns into all-out smut i'd just prefer to not.

- I'm going to be upfront: I am pretty much notorious for responding late. Write length takes time! Along with having a full time job and some recent health issues, I may have to take breaks. I hope you can be patient with me, as I will do the same for you!

- As you have noticed, I am particularly intrigued with themes of angst. I don't enjoy when a roleplay is doom and gloom in its entirety- I believe there needs to be a balance of fluff, comedy, action, otherwise enjoyable moments to combat the sad and complicated stuff. That being said, if there is no conflict there is nowhere to go. Conflict pushes the story along and allows for character and relationship growth! Don't be surprised if I throw in some sudden conflict and don't be afraid to do the same!

☆☆☆

Now that i've yapped your ear off, if this sounds like something you would enjoy or you have any other questions/comments/concerns, please do feel free to reply to this or privately message me!
Thanks a ton for reading.

Cheers!
~ Bumm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back