• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Equestrian Roleplay

Raptor At Heart

Hi,

I actually want to start a roleplay for a small group of players.
I'm planning on an equestrian theme:

The roleplay would be located on a horse farm in the countryside near the mountains. The Location wouldn't really be important as any city would have a whipped-up name.

The horsefarm would be managed by NPC-relatives of my character. It's an english riding center, offering training from beginner to pro in Dressage, Show Jumping and and Cross Country (These disciplines are granted, others can be added if you wish to).
They're also breeding Apaloosa Sport Horses out of Appaloosas and Trakehners and Hanoverians.

There would be some more detailed specifications on farm rules etc.
Your charas can choose between worker roles (such as vet, trainer, smith etc.) or just be people who board their horses there.
You can choose to have up to 5 horses per character and up to 3 characters (at least that's how I play this roleplay on other platforms).

It'd be great if you ... were posting regularly (not necessarily daily) and wouldn't make too many spelling mistakes or leave the game unannounced.

Just message me if you want to join or have any questions please!

We're ready to start - so here are our threads...

Orga (including stable layouts, info on daily stuff etc.): https://www.rpnation.com/threads/willow-creek-equestrian-center-rpg-orga.342483/#post-8016824

Chatter - for members only: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/willow-creek-equestrian-center-chatter.342487/

Charas: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/willow-creek-equestrian-center-charas.342489/

RPG: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/willow-creek-equestrian-centre-rp.345519/#post-8047565

Last edited:
I'm getting e bit impatient so I'll start by opening up the orga and adding in all the important stuff you need to know... like house rules etc.

Please don't add you charas yet until I tell in here - so that I can structure it by having a number of orga-posts at te beginning without being interrupted by other posts...

okay, thx... I've never made an official roleplay here, just some pn-rpgs...

eithe4r way I'll link all the threads in here and keep nudging every once in a while... maybe someone else will join...

Great - then we're enough anyway :)

I'll open up the orga today and I'll also open the character thread with an example. There are some points that would be useful to note about you charas (such as wether they've won any titel with their horses etc.)

Typically there's a blank character skeleton in the character thread that everyone fills out, just so we all have consistent details.

Also let me know if you need any help setting threads up, I've made a few rps before and I'm happy to help!

Okay - now I should have everything ready:

There's a Chatter, I've emptied the Chara-form yo anyone can use it, I've edited my Chara in another post, I've made the orga and posted the important infos we'll need to start (such as house rules and a map)

Thx :)

I've been looking for one since I've started writing here... since I couldn't find one and managed one like tis before, I tought I could do it.

demnkiller demnkiller

Please check out the orga for all the rules and info on the stable as well.

I think I'll start the rpg at saturday evening, around 20:00 (Germany-Time) - just join in when you have the chance.
We will change days freely (when most of the people are ready) - it has proven to be most useful to do so.

I think I'll start the rpg at saturday evening, around 20:00 (Germany-Time) - just join in when you have the chance.
We will change days freely (when most of the people are ready) - it has proven to be most useful to do so.

Completely ready for this! You live in Germany? That's cool if you do! My mother-in-law went there for vacation and tried to bring chocolate and the people who allow you to leave the country said it was illegal to bring it to the USA because of the amount of cocoa used. I was so mad >_>

Yea, I'm from Germany... it's not half bad but no always-sunny either...

This chocolate-rule is crazy... (especially if you think that you can legally buy chocolates with different amount of cocoa from about 20% to 90 % (I've tried that once, but you can't swallow it unless you drink some milk whilst eating and it tastes really bitter) but in fact there are some law that forbids to sell some British Sweets in Germany as the sugar percentage is too high... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back