• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Enter the Hallownest!

DatDemon

I'm your best frienemy!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there fellow Roleplayers! ~

As you may have already noticed, I am a big fan of the game " Hollow Knight " and I already got to the point, where I created an OC-Character for that awesome universe. I even already created a discord server dedicated to future fandom-rp. The only thing missing now is some of you guys to join me there. I don´t know if there is many fans of this game here, that would like to participate in this rp, but it´s worth a try. Besides: You can also join this server, if you just wanna read the posts or chat with us in the #ooc-channel. If you wanna join, have questions or wanna know some details, just contact me via Discord ( Dat Demon Ω#9256 ) or here via direct messages.

Hoping to hear from you!
Sincerely,

The friendly neighbourhood Demon ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back