Enter at Your Own Risk

Punki

Mgical Internet Kitty
Normally I'd start this potential conversation with something witty and intelligent, but I'm currently too awkward to even try. See, I start out very awkward on new sites that I'm unfamiliar with, and I just grow more and more awkward as I settle in and get more comfortable. I'm weird that way.

Let's try that again! Hello all, I am the magnificent, glorious, talented and unique Punki; but you can call me Punki. I type so fast that I frequently make small spelling mistakes because my keyboard is usually cursed, and because I don't type like anyone you'll ever know (no one ever taught me to type right so I just taught myself to do this really funky thing with the keys). My avatar is default no-avatar over there right now because I'm waiting to get a new touch-screen stylus for my tablet so that I can make one. I might decide to use a stock picture or something, though. I am an artist of multiple trades; I'm sort of learning to do digital art, but I also love to write literature, mainly novels and poetry, which is why I'm a role player, and I'm a web designer-wannabe.

I hail from what I consider to be a very laidback role play community, which I'm still very active on, and I know that role play there might differ from role play here, because I've been to a couple other places for role play, and I'm actually quite terrified right now, so if someone would be so kind as to take my arm and guide me right now, they would be a dear. I should probably mention that I'm a huge Japanese anime geek and a fan of K-Pop, as well as a listener of metal and goth metal from northern Europe. I'm not normal.

I also spend an unnecessary amount of time fantasizing about my favorite fandoms (Fairy Tail ftw) and attempting to write novels, though I have a hard time committing to my novel ideas. I spend some time on one idea, and then another hits me, and I'm off like a rocket and totally just abandon the idea I had before. It's in my nature; my head's always in the clouds, and I'm always trying to multitask things that shouldn't be multitasked.

I know that I'm a very scary person, so if you're afraid of me, that's okay. You're allowed to be afraid of me. If you're not afraid, then that's good too. Maybe we can be friends. <3

I hope to see people 'round the site, 'cuz I really wanna role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back