ENOUGH!!! [Inactive]

Desiralin

Desiralin submitted a new role play:

ENOUGH!!! - WE'VE ALL HAD ENOUGH!!!

After a thousand years of it, few of the people of Esefhan said enough. The First Wizard had ruled for, well, forever. Actually, after the good king died. No one even remembers his name. The First Wizard was the most cruel man the Esefs had ever known. The wizard had brothers and sisters that ruled over other kingdoms, just like he did. Each of them were evil, but The First Wizard was the most evil of all. The Esefs had gone through so much crap. But, there were only a few that wanted to stand...
Read more about this role play...

"Desirae! Quick!" Reyla screamed. Desirae heard her neighbor and grabbed the sword right next to her. She ran outside and there he was. The owner of the harem. He had Desirae's sister by the arm. "Let her go!" Desirae growled loudly. She stabbed the sword into the ground roughly. Running over to the man, she grabbed his free arm and slung him to the the ground making him let go of her sister, Veronica. There was a pop when the man's arm was pulled out of socket. "Never ever ever tough my sister or anyone ever again. You hear me!" She yelled. A wolf ran outside the house. Her white fur shone in the morning light. It snarled and snapped at the man. "Here's some motivation to not do it again." She said pointing to her wolf.

Hector slowly applauded as he emerged from the shadows. His hood covered his face enough to obscure any view of it. "Very nice," he said, grinning. "You know, you'd make a lovely addition to my team. What do you say?" He strolled ever closer as he spoke. "Well at least consider the offer."

He crouched down next to her and placed his hand on the man's. He shot out his hidden blade, stabbing the man right through the hand. He howled in pain. "Oh, shut up..." Hector said, kicking the man. "You know you deserved it." He gently pushed the girl off of the man and lifted him up. He popped his arm back into place and he howled again. "Now get out of here!" He pushed the man away, and then turned back to the girl. "So?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back