• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Enemies to lovers search

eyereesa

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Irisa, F19 and an advanced literate writer. I'm currently searching for an enemies to lovers rp within a variety of different fandoms (doesn't have to be strictly these fandoms, feel free to ask about other fandoms). Please be 18+! I'm very ghost friendly as I myself may take a few days to respond RP wise but may respond OOC during school as I unfortunately have summer courses to take.

Harry Potter: (double up or oc x oc)
— Generally prefer academic rivals sort of enemies
— If a double up, I generally like to assume I can play anyone with minor amount of OOC behavior. Let me know beforehand how you'd like the character to specifically act!
— I truly don't care if you make the CC a bit out of character! If it makes sense to the RP, do whatever you want!
Formula One: (oc x oc)
I'll only write the actual drivers as side character, NOT main characters.
— I can do GxG or BxG for the pairing. My OC is a girl but if you prefer BxG I can alter her to be a male!
Creepypasta: (oc x oc preferred, might do double up)
I haven't interacted within the fandom in a few years, so I'm not too confident in accurately writing canon characters!
— Depending on the character and plot, I might consider a double up, but oc x oc is preferred which can be GxG or BxG

Hi! I'm Irisa, F19 and an advanced literate writer. I'm currently searching for an enemies to lovers rp within a variety of different fandoms (doesn't have to be strictly these fandoms, feel free to ask about other fandoms). Please be 18+! I'm very ghost friendly as I myself may take a few days to respond RP wise but may respond OOC during school as I unfortunately have summer courses to take.

Harry Potter: (double up or oc x oc)
— Generally prefer academic rivals sort of enemies
— If a double up, I generally like to assume I can play anyone with minor amount of OOC behavior. Let me know beforehand how you'd like the character to specifically act!
— I truly don't care if you make the CC a bit out of character! If it makes sense to the RP, do whatever you want!
Formula One: (oc x oc)
I'll only write the actual drivers as side character, NOT main characters.
— I can do GxG or BxG for the pairing. My OC is a girl but if you prefer BxG I can alter her to be a male!
Creepypasta: (oc x oc preferred, might do double up)
I haven't interacted within the fandom in a few years, so I'm not too confident in accurately writing canon characters!
— Depending on the character and plot, I might consider a double up, but oc x oc is preferred which can be GxG or BxG
Hey, Irisa! 18+. I'm an advanced literate to novella writer, usually 300-2000 words per post dependent on what's going on in the scene and whether a setting needs to be described, etc. I'd be interested in writing anything Harry Potter with you if you're still looking for a potential partner. Feel free to PM and we can discuss details? Hope you're having an awesome Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back