• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings !! enemies to lovers rp !!

lizardanya

one must imagine sisyphus slaying
Roleplay Availability
hihihi my name is danya (he/him) and i'm in the mood for an enemies/lovers rp.

ABOUT ME:

- i am 20 years old
- i can write pretty much any writing style.
- i dont mind talking to people ooc, but i can be a bit socially awkward sometimes.
- im free most days (although that can change in september as i am currently in uni), however sometimes i can get busy and not respond for several days.
- i greatly value communication so i am not ghost friendly, if you don't want to rp anymore or have an issue or are busy i prefer upfront communication about such.
- i live in the UK if time zones matter to you.
- i can write characters of any gender

WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER:

- 18+. i am not comfortable rping with minors
- communicative and willing to bring up any issues/problems directly. clear boundaries are very important to me
- NOT bigoted in any way. transphobia, homophobia, ableism etc is not tolerated in any way
- willing to rp complex characters, lots of drama, arguments etc
- semi active
- i am willing to work with any writing style. as long as you give me something interesting to write off of, length doesn't matter.

WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A RP:

- queer pairings only. mxm, fxf, nonbinary people in any combinations etc. can be persuaded to mxf if they're both transgender
- prefer modern or futuristic settings, but open to fantasy.
- as it says in the title, enemies/lovers
- can do pms, on-site, or discord if that's what you prefer.
- will only rp characters that are 18+

TROPES:

rivals
vampires
werewolves
shapeshifters of any kind
space futurism
assholes with heart of gold
assholes with heart of shit
opposites attract
drama
dark themes
college

TRIGGERS:

i dont have a lot of triggers and im open to most things, except for extreme sensitive subjects (if u have an idea and r not sure if its extreme just ask me)

as of currently, i dont have any specific plots. oopsie. we can come up with a plot together, or, if you have your own ideas, im open to that as well!

reply to thread or pm if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back