• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Enemies (girlxgirl) roleplay

brighteyes29

So, your character and my character have been in a toxic relationship not so long ago and now they basically hate each other. The tricky part is, their parents don’t know they’ve broken up and our characters are afraid to tell them because both parents think we’re a great couple. Your parents invite me over for Christmas and we have to pretend we’re still together. (It’s up to us whether we’ll actually get back together or not). This is an oc roleplay with mostly angst, meaning fights between our characters, but it could turn into a romantic roleplay if we want it to. You can include a bio of your character in your reply if you want. I prefer third person and semi-long replies, but it’s up to you really).

Josephine Suitski, who most people she knew called her “Jay”, was a 20-year old college student, studying graphic design. She studied in one of the most prestigious schools in her hometown: Husheld and that is the National Arts and Science Academy. Right now she was working on a design for a homework. The assignment was a holiday campaign for the car brand Honda. Jay was working really hard on this project, when she suddenly saw her phone ringing on her desk. It was her ex. Just the name that popped up on the phone made Jay mentally travel back to all the bad memories she had with this girl. For a moment the black-haired designer thought about whether she should pick up the phone or not. Before she did, she unconsciously looked at the small mirror in front of her. She had dark-blue eyes and a short, spiky black hair. She groaned because the phone hadn’t stopped ringing and she looked at it again. She decided to pick up. Maybe her ex had something important to tell her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back