• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Endless Tournament! Recruiting new warriors!

Red_Rob

Oi! You there!! Yes you! So you think you have what it takes to participate in the Endless Tournament?

No rules. No respawns. Once you die, you die. But who doesn't like to die fighting?

Okay everyone now I got your little attention with this.. I'm searching for RPers to participate in a tournament hosted by me!

How it works is pretty simple. YC will start off in an arena, fighting another random character. Of course, there's a prize after each victory but if you decide to continue, the prizes will be much greater and your opponent will grow even stronger.

Rewards will be different. Depending on what YC will be, I will adjust the reward in consequence. There'll be some dialog but mainly it's combat-based.

To not have any godmod or autohit or anything like that, here's the combat system that's going to be used: ACTION & REACTION.

-----

For example: The warrior took off, sprinting like a total mad man, breathing a lot, eyes fueled with anger, teeth grinning against eachother, his helm perfectly fitting his viking-like head. His left hand holding his shield with the crest of his clan drawn on it while his right hand held the weapon choice of any viking: an axe. Sharp, light and perfect for quick maneuvers, this weapon was his preferable to use in battles like this one. As he ran, he slowed down a few meters from his target before using his feet to raise his body from the ground, thus jumping high in the air.

The right hand holding the axe, executed a perfect swing as the Viking descended on the ground, the axe aiming straight for the attacker's head. If the attack would be successful, the power and the slash of the attack will simply plant itself into the skull of the target, thus ending his miserable life in a spiff moment. If the attack would fail, than the warrior would simply see his axe hit the ground, a cloud of smoke rising as the axe would plant itself into the ground, not too deeply but just a little.

------

As you see, in this example, I described the action (attack with the axe) and I gave two possible alternatives for the target, if it would be another RPer. This would give a chance to either counter-attack, evade, dodge, move to the side, etc. The choices are multiple! This will create an interesting combat as none would be able to die in the first offensive move.

Anyways, after all this rambling and long thread, if you're interested in participating in this tournament, please do send me a message, comment or like this thread! THANKS ALL FOR YOUR TIME! :)

Are you looking for multiple players or a single player? (That was a little confusing in the description.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back