• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Endless Love

@HesitationOblivion

I like your cool author notes, but I didn't know whether you would prefer to do out of character here or not xD So I figure I'd post in here.

Not only that, but since we do plan on this being throughout time, I wonder if maybe it has some sort of...reason? Since we're heading into the fantastical and all, maybe something like a curse, or a promise. Something binding? It could be too much, but its a thought.

Also, what time periods are we planning to do? You list 'Victorian' as the era, so this is like....1840-60's. What else you think would be interesting? :) There's plenty to play with.

I think we should talk over here, haha. Okay! ~~ So I LOVE the idea of them doing this vow/binding which would allow them to go through the time ranges.

You're right- there is plenty to play with. Did you have any ideas? We should obviously have them in either the 1990s or 2000's, haha. But other eras.. let's see.. did you have any ideas?

That way it makes the most sense :3 Do you think that they should remember it or not? Like maybe vague ideas of past lives?

Hm....as for eras, I could see either the turn of the century, early 1900's. Or maybe the 20's-30's. All I know is they need to be placed apart far enough, essentially, especially if each of them are dying at a fairly young age, probably in their twenties and thirties.

I think it could be dreams that they have. Like, they have dreams of past lives and memories but they personally don't remember it- just being a blur.

I think the 1920-1930 era could work really well. Yes~ they need to be placed a considerable amount away. And yes~ ah, fate working it's magic in the finest way possible. :)

Oh, I like the dream idea :3 that sounds awesome. They could be like neat little flashbacks.

Yay :3 this is gonna be awesome all around. I can just tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back