• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 ➞ partner search.

livingdead

𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
if anything interests you, please send me a dm instead of responding to the thread! thank you!

introduction!

hello and thank you for stopping by! my name is ash, he/him pronouns, mst time zone, and i’m a writer/roleplayer of about around six years now. for a while i’ve been in a bit of creativity slump, but at the moment i’m back with motivation to write. i have a separate, albeit small search thread, but i’m creating a new one to focus on my current cravings & inspirations! i thought i’d dump some ideas + vibes that i hope to develop further as well as older plots i’m still interested in writing with a fresh take on them.

expectations + general info

-i can be very active both ic and ooc—usually i can reply at least once daily, and if there’s ever a reason i can’t deliver i’ll be sure to let you know and i’d appreciate the same.
-my posts can range depending on a number of factors, such as the scene, my motivation to write, my partner’s preference, ect. i generally try to stick between 200-800+ words for my posts. i’ll only write what’s really necessary instead of adding needless details for the sake of word count. quality over quantity type beat.
-i’d prefer a long-term experience, so ooc chatter is definitely encouraged! the more communication, the better. i’m always up for making a new friend or just bouncing ideas off eachother. i’d like not just my own ideas but my partner’s contribution as well, so we can create something we’re both excited about! i’m a fan of creating pinterest boards for my characters & the plot in general & joking about our characters.
-any gender pairings are fine, platonic/romantic, keeping in mind that i will more often than not be writing a male character as it’s just my preference.
-dm threads only. if you’d like to move ooc to discord later on, just ask!
-i mainly aim for character-driven plots. i love to give my characters depth and give them an opportunity for new life in an rp.
-open to hearing your plots & ideas, if there’s something you’ve been wanting to write that you think aligns with my interests, feel free to share!
-please tell me a bit about yourself if you decide to message me. let me know a name to call you and what you’re interested in writing together so we have something to work with!
-ghost friendly, though if we’ve already started an rp, a warning would be appreciated.

interests

(* = craving. bold = preferred role. crossed out = unavailable.)

➞genres
-horror**
-thriller
-mystery*
-apocalyptic & post-apocalyptic**
-supernatural
-sci-fi
-survival

➞vibes & pairings
-small town mystery.
-1980’s/90’s/2000’s
-found family.
-zombies.
-reconnecting friends/old friends.
-outcasts.
-monsters.
-paranormal investigators.
-characters traveling together.

plots

(note that if any of these spark your inspiration, feel free to bring up any ideas or changes you may want to make to the plots. i don’t shy away from switching things up every now and then and these are mainly made to inspire some brainstorming rather than stick to the plot totally).

evergreen
;
lately, rumors have began to resurface in the small town of westbrook, regarding the woods that surround the town. most never return, but those who do bring back impossible stories of terrifying creatures that lurk around the surrounding woods and live in the shadows. the local urban legend has been thought to be a hoax—perhaps to keep the children from wandering too far into the woods. no one has been paying too much attention to it until now.
when the children of westbrook begin to go missing, all hope seems lost. muse a, the older sibling of one of the vanished children, has been working tirelessly to find and eliminate the threat of this creature they believe exists. muse b’s sibling has gone missing recently, and though they’ve searched for every explanation and help they can get, it’s not enough. muse b, though skeptical of these stories, confides in muse a as a last resort.

end times;
a decade since the infection leaves the world in ruins—torn cities and ravenous zombies. our muses surviving in a post-apocalyptic world, endlessly traveling toward an unknown goal. perhaps the circumstances lead them to meet, an unspoken agreement that they need eachother to survive. they could be reluctant to stick together in the beginning, a part of strangers to friends/lovers type beat. (for this one i’m mainly inspired by tlou and the walking dead).

buried alive;
when a lengthy road trip leaves our muses stranded, they discover an isolated cabin deep within the woods. They decide to settle there until their problem is resolved or they find help, but they’re met with unexpected horrors. (meant to be a thriller/survival story, think generally monsters or whatever fits!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back