• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Embers to Ashes [Current Cravings] [February 18, 2019]

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Misguided Ash

• "Whether it’s good or bad, it’s so unfortunate to wake up during a dream."

Hello and welcome to my thread! It's a bit of a mish-mash of things I'm currently craving (as of February 18, 2019, anyway). Since this isn't my usual, organized-by-genre thread, I thought it would be good to give you an idea of what you'll find here. As a note, not all of these ideas are fleshed out. I'm usually better at this, but it's been a hot minute since I've done "original" ideas and world building is honestly exhausting when most of those never get off the ground.

Ideas (links if available):

• Waltz: Go to "Devils May Dance" tab. Long story short, OC Devil May Cry 3. Siblings descended from a "great hero" take different paths, one for ambition and power, and the other to keep the world as they know it, at peace. Demons, angels - maybe, hell, sibling relationships, lovers and allies, and of course - magic and powers. I would personally prefer the role of the sibling chasing power, so I'll be looking for the "Dante" to my "Vergil", and then, of course, the respective allies of each in this case.
    • Devil May Cry 3: Click me! I have no interest in DMC 4 and 5, so don't ask. I know there's some dude named Nero, and then there's a Kylo Ren look-a-like. I want to play a story, pre-DMC 3 or post-DMC 3. I'm cool playing Vergil or Dante, and I have ideas for a few OCs on my side based on which of the brothers my partner is comfortable playing.
    • Kingdom Hearts: I do not and will not be playing Kingdom Hearts 3. My knowledge is Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, and 2. I am interested in keeping to certain ideas, such as the keyblade choosing its master and not an entire keyblade academy, as well as limiting the number of keyblade wielders. I don't mind if this is an OC cast (aka, removing Sora, Riku, Kairi), or if we have the canons along OCs.
    • Yearning Ashes: So, I'm in love with Dark Souls 3 right now, and I want to play with an idea based on the idea of the "Lord of Hollows" ending - where the "Lord of Hollows" ends up our major antagonstic figure, as our unkindled or other characters must set things right in this dark, dark world without the fire. Not all need to be unkindled, some could come from a painted world, or be otherwise involved, I'm certainly up for ideas! Though I'm not terribly familiar with DS1 and DS2 yet, so I'd rather steer clear of "Humanity" and "Chosen Undead" motifs.
    • Dreaming: I am also majorly in love with Berserk right now. I'm up to #20 in the manga (getting the rest as I can), and I've seen the movies, the original anime, and the new anime - so I'm somewhere before the boat arc? But I know the boat arc and Falconia (and Rickert's fucking SLAP). ANYWAY. I don't want to do Berserk. I want to do a story like Berserk. I want that delicious betrayal, I want someone chasing their dream, I want a cast of lambs to the slaughter that we grow to love, like Pippin and Judeau. I have some ideas, but it's not really fleshed out. I've tried this before but I just haven't found something that "clicked" yet.
    • Revenge; Click Me!This is literally the plot of Black Butler, but with an OC Cast, and some more depth to those who do the Queen's dirty work, and I have all 0 shame for it xD.
    • Castlevania: I'm still a slut for Castlevania RPs. I want to RP across Carmilla, Trevor, or Alucard. Give me the RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back