• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy elves, magic and other kinds of trouble

Natasha4E

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I am an adult (I am old 🦕 so please don't be a minor!) with a family, a job, a cat and two guinea pigs. I love writing, stories and creativity. Role playing is a hobby for me, so while I like to give it my best shot, sometimes I will just be writing silly things. If you're looking for a partner to write the next best selling novel, move on!

I am a laid back, character centered role player who loves fantasy worlds. I love elves, witches, magic and warriors. I love flawed characters who don't always make the best choices. (I don't mean overly dramatic! Drama is fine, just don't suck up all the attention.)

I prefer slow moving stories that combine adventure with more mundane situations. I love romance as long as it's not the sole focus of the story.

Having a sense of humor is essential!

I am looking for a partner who is willing to work together to create a story. We don't have to plan out every detail, but I need to have a basic idea of what we'll be doing.

I want to know who your character is before we start the RP. I'm okay with long character sheets or brief descriptions. As long as I get an idea.

I can play men and women and I am willing to double up. I want us to both play the background characters.

Godmodding and controlling my characters are deal breakers for me. I don't do fade to black, power imbalances, violence against children or pregnancy drama's.

I could do a story in a traditional fantasy world where our characters travel around; mercenaries on a job or going on a quest. Our characters could live in an elf city, where war is brewing, and we can write about how they deal with that.

Or we could do a crime solving story in a modern fantasy world. One character could be hiding or be on the run from something and the other might find out, and help them out. I once role played our supernatural characters, both going to a support group, and getting to know each other there. They could get into all kinds of trouble from there on.

If you're still reading and you like what you've read, please drop me a message! (I am sort of hoping for partners who can read!:P)

Last edited:
Hello how are you? I love everything you wrote and would love to talk to you more 😊 ☺️ 🙂 ♥️ and discus how many books can I get you to write LOL 😆 😄 😀 joke joke

I am a novella advanced lit rper

But you don't have to write entire books. I would just ask that you write a minimum of three paragraphs. Do long as you can do at least three paragraphs minimum we will get along very good 👍 👌 😊 🙂

If your interested I'd love to talk more via notes
If your not interested I completely understand 🙂 😌 ☺️

RolueVasReisa, you seem like a fun partner but I can't go counting words or paragraphs. I understand why you ask, but it's not the way I work. Thanks for replying anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back