Elternal High (Highschool RP!)

iian74

WELCOME!

You have been chosen to join Elternal High. Here you can take classes of your favorite skills but the classes you have to go to are Math, Science,ELA, and Social Studies. But you can pick classes you want to go to like Violin,Art,Video Game Designer and more! so here take this chance and join Elternal High!

From Principle Lung

RULES

No OP (over powered)

use proper english

you can swear but not too much unless you are a bully :blink:

You can control the teachers but don't make them do crazy stuff

​ CHARACTER SHEET

Hair color:

items:

Favorite stuff:

skin color:

Special Talent:

MY SHEET

Hair color:Blue:laugh:

items:Violin, Phone, Ipod, three wrist-bands, nucleus cross

Favorite stuff:Well I like to play the violin and I am a MAJOR christian one time I pulled out my bible at school and said "GOD LOVES ALL OF US!" it was funny.I also like food a lot of it but I am not fat....yet

skin color:white

Special Talent:Violin

Hair color: Light pink

items: phone, flute, a white rose hairpin, and a big black backpack that goes over the shoulder.

favorite stuff: Playing the flute, hanging out with friends, watching movies, guys.

skin color: tannish white

Special Talent: Flute

Hair color: A light Auburn

Items: A necklace with the Celtic Element Knot on it, A simple titanium watch, Glasses, a trinity knot ring, headphones

Favorite Activities: Listening to Various Music, walking around, any girl at all no matter appearances, being a music critic

Skin Color: On the top of his arms A Light tan and he has a few freckles as well and the bottom of the arm is pale.

Special Talent: Playing The Piano Though he keeps that secret

Hair Color: Light brown with natural highlights

Items: Sketchbook, phones, headphones, leather braclets, leather necklace with a charm.

Favorite Activities: Listens to dubstep, sings, and draws dragons, and makes her own music.

Skin Color: Light Tan

SpecialTalent: Singing, but not around other people.

Hair color: dark brown hair, when it shines on the son it has red highlights, she ties her hair in both sides with a loose braid and purple bright eyes

Items:
notebook, a book, a silver necklace that shapes like a cross, purple earphones, silver chained bracelet that had her name " Rayne " on the middle, a light gold watch on her left arm, white phone that had blue linnings

Favorite stuff:
reading books, listening to soft music, drawing on her notebook, laying down the grass looking up the warm skies, peace nearby her

skin color:
white ( somehow pale-ish )

Special Talent:
painting

Hair color:dark dark brown

items:clarinet sketchbook iPhone and family ring

Favorite stuff:loves reading playing chess,Sudoku.math and playing clarinet plus food she is a sucker for romances and has a favorite tree to sit under and long walks on the beach (she can play a tun of musical instruments)

skin color:light

Special Talent:SMILING :D plus like really cool sayings like .They laugh at me because im DIFFERENT, I laugh at them because there the SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) laughing being cheerful playing clarinet

Hair color: Light brown with blonde highlights

items: Grey backpack, iphone, hair ties around her wrist

Favorite stuff: food, dancing, singing, having fun.

skin color: light brown

Special Talent: Dancing

It's a girl btw.

Hair color: black hair with purple at the tips

items: i-phone 5 with a hello kitty case in it, a purse that is like a back pack, it holds her sketchbook and music journal, along with her diary. a necklace that has an owl with the name Alyssa on it (her little sister), a black and red braclet and black glasses

Favorite stuff: sitting under trees drawing, playing the piano and singing (but nobody knows about that), texting her little sister as much as possible. music and pocky, guys of course!~

skin color: tanish white

Special Talent: singing and piano

Alaska Jones~

Hair color: Bright Blue

items: Guitar, her phone, sunglasses, any random band t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans, a book bag holding her journal, books, IPod, and usually some form of food (she cooks a lot). She also almost always has her necklace carrying a bunch of different charms, rainbow bracelet, and spare hair ties.

Favorite stuff: skating and long-boarding, playing and singing with her guitar, watching horror movies, talking to cute girls, and writing lyrics&stories.

skin color: Caucasian, but shes fairly tan.

Special Talent: Playing her guitars and writing.

CHARACTER SHEET Name: Harizake,Umi

Hair color: Light Brown

items: blue backpack,a green watch

Favorite stuff:dancing,drawing and studing

skin color:Light tan

Special Talent:Singing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back