• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elf/ human rp: intrest check

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, i was inspired my catching fire somewhat.

Basically, the elf and human kingdom went to war after the humans broke their treaty. The humans manged to win the war, basically owning them. After the war, the king kept the elves in a ruin down town that was link to the kingdom. Gaurds and knight watch over the town, to make sure they wouldn't escape and had the right to punish any elf that misbehaved . The higher class and some middle class humans in the kingdom would by elves for their own personal needs, such as slaves. The king would take some to work around the castle, etc.

Yep, a dark theme rp~ anyone intrested . Oh either free it causel. I was thinking free since i use the mobile.

Cool! I actually have a few more plans if this turns out well

Yay! I guess i can make the thread now :3

Just need a titles

Yeah. Anymore can join :3

I like the name~ I'll use that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back