Elemental Kingdom

@Madi I'm going to change my characters and I'm going to be the princess. 

MelonBread said:
@Madi I'm going to change my characters and I'm going to be the princess.
MelonBread lies.. MelonBread shall be Prince as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably after I make the two characters qwq 
@Madi The Prince will be adopted into royalty x3 I want him to be older. The princess I can make probably make her 15 but it's probably best if they were both adopted-ish because you and the king couldn't have kids yourself owo Kay?

Nekoni said:
MY GOD THE LONGEST CHARACTER SHEET I HAVE EVER SEEN
I told you! When I rped on a different app I always used this character sheet. owo It's so I won't forget anything about my character since I am a forgetful person. x3

@Madi good idea x3 
<^< It has come to my experience >^> of literally doing.. 6 different types of profiles(I typed Shina's) that.. <^< Character Sheets shoouuulllddd maaayyybbeeee beeeee a bit shorter xD

If you guys haven't started yet can i be the dead kings old guard or the princes guard?

>:l Do I have to type like five million paragraphs? If so, I'll have to do it tonight after my mother is asleep.

@MelonBread You do profiles way better then I do, you've seen me attempt it.. but miserably failed. >^>

MelonBread said:
Oh no you don't have to. xD But.. I will and just put as much as you can. x3 am not that sadistic yo that I enjoy seeing you suffer making paragraph upon paragraph miserably.
>:l Good.

[QUOTE="Shina Zeelia]>:l Good.

[/QUOTE]
Actually.. I am that sadistic but I won't be mean today xD

D; Dood, you'll actually make me suffer with paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph.

[QUOTE="Shina Zeelia]D; Dood, you'll actually make me suffer with paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph upon paragraph.

[/QUOTE]
No, Mi Amor MelonBread is a good boy! D;

[QUOTE="Shina Zeelia]D; Doth thou MelonBread love thee?

[/QUOTE]
MelonBread does, yo. He lahv yo face 200%

[QUOTE="Shina Zeelia]O, noice. Now I can take off this hideous mask. >^>

[/QUOTE]
... <^< Wut????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back