Elemental Fairy Dragon Academy

ElementalFairyDragon

Call me Celestia ||its my main characters name||
Hello everyone I am your Queen and Headmaster Celestia. Everyone is welcome here. Just fill out the CS located below.

Name: Celestia Ræven IceHeart

Age||Birthday too ||: 9,975 ||April 4|| Human: ||Looks like 25||

Race: Queen of All Elemental Fairies, Dragons and Dragonriders and Queen and Headmaster of The Academy

Pic:

|| Elemental Fairy Queen Form ||

fairy-fairies-18369084-1024-7681.jpg

|| One of My True Elemental Fairy Queen Forms ||

elegant%20dragon.jpg

|| Elemental Dragon Queen ||

734cc625b346545807ef5793b9bf786c-320x480.jpg

|| My sexy Angelic Human Form ||

anime-girl-shirt-sexy-551242.jpeg

|| Sexy Human Form ||

extreme-anime-021.jpg

|| My sexy Human Form that I mostly use especially as the Headmaster and Queen ||

Abilities || Powers ||:

Master Bender of The Elements.

Master Shapeshifter.

Dislikes: Fighting || Drama || Torture || Disloyal Students and Teachers

Bio: Celestia Ræven IceHeart was born to a father who was the King of all Elemental Dragons and Dragonriders and to a mother who was the Queen of All Elemental Fairies. Her mother and father had two daughters and a son. Celestia is the oldest of the three. Her sister's name is Læra and her brothers name is Dærius. When they all were just very little their mother and father trusted only a few people only to be betrayed by those few people and later killed right in front of them leaving them without their mother and father. As time went by Celestia realized that she had to grow up fast in order to take care of her sister and her brother so that they do not have to be put into a foster home. And as they grew older they came into their abilities and their immortality one by one. First Celestia then Læra and Dærius. Being new to all this they had to adapt and train hard to harness their abilities. Celestia fights constantly against anyone who would try to harm her and her siblings. She has been fighting for 9,975 years and to this day she is still fighting for their safety.. Being so special they did not fit in anywhere else so Celestia decided to put up an academy of her own right after she had been crowned Queen of All Elemental Fairies, Dragons, and Dragonriders. After putting up this academy she had named it after their immortal race Elemental Fairy Dragon Academy. She had this academy so that both her and siblings can be where they belonged and where they were safe. Other immortal beings ||ones with abilities that no mortal is familiar with or is scared of. Humans are also welcome but just remember we are watching you|| are also welcome here. Betray us and the consequences will be dire ||meaning you will be kicked out, better yet expelled and locked up in the dungeon||. Celestia does not trust anyone that easily and neither do her siblings. In time they will grow to trust those around them and those who wish to be in this Academy.

||My bio is a lot longer but this is just a summary of it.. Remember when you put your bio in it has to be the full bio||

Sexuality: Straight || Bi most of the time

Relationship: Single || Looking but I must get to know you first ||Rp only||

Weapons Pic:
elemental_swords_by_facundo_lopez-d5mij1q.jpg

|| My Elemental Swords ||

swords_by_ann_jey-d6h1cr7.jpg

|| True Form of My Elemental Swords ||

Anima__Bella__s_Daggers_by_Wen_M.jpg

|| My Elemental Daggers 1 ||

Anima__Bella__s_Daggers_set_2_by_Wen_M.jpg

|| My Elemental Daggers 2 ||

Elemental%2Bbow.png

|| My Elemental Bows ||

I can make any weapon and outfit I please by using my abilities...

Elemental Application ||For The Academy||

Name:

Age || Birthday too ||:

Race:

Pic:

Abilities:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Sexuality || Straight | Bi | Lesbian | Gay ||:

Relationship ||Strictly Rp exceptions are if you know each other in Real Life||:

Weapons Pic:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back