• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for active partners!

WolfClawsKevin

Lord of Wolves
Hey,

I'm looking for an active RP partner to play one of the following roleplays.

Roles I prefer to play are bold.

Role plays:

• Human x Shapeshifter
  • Shapeshifter x Hybrid
  • Wolf x Wolf
  • Wolf pack (Alpha)
  • Tiger x Wolf
  • Wolf x Human

If you have any other idea, please just ask!

Ma rules
:D

• No one-liners. A giant must!
  • Try to keep it going. Which I will do as well (duh)
  • Please tell me if you wish to quit the rp. Don't just never reply one day and not tell me anything. Another giant must!
  • Be able to role-play both males and female
  • Post at least once a day and notify me if you can't
  • If you need me to act different than I am, please tell me ^^ It should be fun for both of us
  • Romance: As long as it is MxF (no offence) I'm completely fine with romance and love to see it in a RP.
  • Violence: Sure ^^

Also:

• I'll always reply within 24 hours, and if not I will notify you
  • I will never ever drop a RP without notice
  • I'll write as much as I can, but I need my partner's input to write (e.g. if you constantly write 4 lines, dont expect me to write 5 paragraphs)
  • If you want to change something within the RP, please just ask. We should both have as much fun as possible

Any other suggestions are always welcome!

If you're interested post something here or PM me!

Do you do anything without romance? I don't mind it as an incorporated feature, but I don't want to do RP's based purely on romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back