• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Elemental Academy

WolfsbaneRain

Professional Fangirl
RP Overview: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/elemental-academy.132709/

Elemental%20Academy.jpg_zpsfw91jm9w.png

Elemental%20Academy_zpsrb2x9dks.jpg

Welcome to Elemental Academy,

We are pleased to announce that you have been accepted to the prestigious school for elementals from all over the world. You have been accepted based on the potential we see in you an with your skill in controlling the your element; either water, earth, fire, or air.

Once you have decided whether or not you will attend our school, we will gladly give you a room to live in for the remainder of the year. At the beginning of each term students are each assigned a roommate to dorm with. However, if you are suffering from a condition or are fortunate enough to provide a donation you might be able to attain your own room to live in for the year.

This Academy is equipped with professors who are the very best in their field, ensuring the best education possible. In addition, because of the small amount in students, resulting from the selectivity of the school, all students currently enrolled in the same grade are to attend the same classes, at the same time. These include Biology, Mathematics, Literature, History, Physical Education, as well as the elemental class for your certain gift.

We hope you will enjoy your time attending Elemental Academy.

Awaiting your arrival,

Headmistress Naomi Romanov

Rules:

~Everyone RPing must be Watching the OOC Thread

~No God mobbing

~No Mary-Sues

~Romance and drama is very much encouraged, if you want to get a little down an dirty either cut to black or continue in PMs, we don't want to read about you're characters doing the frickle-frack.

I like the idea and would like to join. I have seen others create RP's based around this concept, all of which have failed. So, as such I must inquire as to what the main plot is for our characters to work towards, besides completing school. Also is the school this world occurs in like our own for the most part? What is different?

Also, what will the character sheet look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting, but I would also like to know the answers to the questions mentioned before I commit. Thanks.

TheMadIceCreamMan said:
I like the idea and would like to join. I have seen other create RP's based around this concept, all of which have failed. So, as such I must inquire as to what the main plot is for our characters to work towards, besides completing school. Also is the school this world occurs in like our own for the most part? What is different?
Also, what will the character sheet look like?

The answer to that question is more open to discussion. Maybe a war is about to break out and the school is secretly being used as a training base. I'm still workings on it.

And just click the link above if you want to see the actuall RP tread.

I'd like to see how'd this would play out, pretty base concept, kinda like spaghetti, it needs that special sauce. I understand you maybe still building as you go, he'll you already got the meat balls in the sauce too.

Right now we already have a group of RPers who have signed up and I'm just beginning the process of to make a schedule for the students.

I've had my eye on it for a little bit, actually. I'm interested in joining, but I have a question or two. Is there a particular age or method by which a character discovers their power? And aside from the selection of elements, are there any limitations to their power? I was toying with the idea of a character either having power fluxes/ lack of control, or possibly doubling up on elements but with severe limitations (can't use both at the same time, maybe not even both on the same day; can't advance as quickly as other students; powers make her easily sick, etc).

Also, what frequency do you need posts? I have semi-limited internet, as I can only get on when I leave the house, so usually every 2-3 days, but on days I'm on I can be pretty active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back