• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Elder scrolls role play anyone?

Malithiya

Let's be creative
Greetings,

I have been craving this for a while now and for what ever reason they are really hard to find. Elderscrolls role play. Now i'm not overly picky when it comes to a certain. The role play could be going on during the events of Morrowind, or after the eruption of red mountain, During the oblivion crisis or shortly after or even before leading to it, as well as during the events of skyrim, before or after. But it doesn't have to. We could be somewhere out in Tamriel exploring it as we might like or see it as.

Now i wanna just say the only thing i will not be okay with is a completely invincible 'hero' or 'knight' even 'bandit' ...unless there is a story behind it and it makes sense. Like perhaps sworn servitude to a Deadric lord or something even then it rare that something like that occurs. (lets face it they don't just hand out immortality). Honestly if you wished to play a Deadric lord (i'm sure there are some people out there that do.) That be okay..i always wanted to see something like that.

I personally have a strong feeling towards the Dunmer..(dark elf) and will mostly play them.

It does not have to be a pairing of romantic interest (while it is preferred) they could be simply wandering companions.

I do not care whether it id M/F, M/M, or F/F i'm pretty open to any of them. tho i might be a bit awkward doing M/M it been a while for that.

Is there a plot...Not really, depending on the time that is chosen. there could be a few ideas.

Anyways...Just let me know if you are interested PM me or respond below and I'll PM you.

okay enough of my mad rambles!

Let the journey begin.

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!

Yay, sorry im a bit excited i didn't think i would have a respond so soon xD .

I'll shoot you a PM.

I would also LOVE to do this. I am in Love with the elder scrolls series. I prefer M/M.

I may only have a few scars on my body but I have millions inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back