Eh? Hello....

jesetn

I'm not entirely sure I'm doing this right, but here goes!

My name is not actually jesetn, but that is the name I use on most internet forums and what not. Erm... I enjoy roleplay? Duh. That's obvious. I dunno. This is kind of awkward... Anyways, while I am still fairly new to writing, I do have some experience. (1.5 years-ish?) I guess if you really want to know something about me you can message me or look at my profile. Bye, and stuff!

jesetn said:
I'm not entirely sure I'm doing this right, but here goes!
My name is not actually jesetn, but that is the name I use on most internet forums and what not. Erm... I enjoy roleplay? Duh. That's obvious. I dunno. This is kind of awkward... Anyways, while I am still fairly new to writing, I do have some experience. (1.5 years-ish?) I guess if you really want to know something about me you can message me or look at my profile. Bye, and stuff!
Lol, this is a brilliant start, welcome to RpN :)

Hey there! I'm new as well and not sure where to began... What about you, do you have an idea of where to start rping?

Wingsland said:
Hey there! I'm new as well and not sure where to began... What about you, do you have an idea of where to start rping?
I don't know if this was addressed to me but ill answer anyway! I would recommend going to your preferred genre (sci-fi, fantasy, realistic) and depending on your writing skill Id choose one of the three (lowest is green, highest is red.) Then just pick an RP that looks interesting :)

Heyooooo newbie! Welcome to RPNation! I do hope you enjoy your time here~ If you ever need any help, feel free to ask! I don't think any of us bite. My first introduction was kind of awkward too haha, but you're doing it right, no worries!

tumblr_mgbel15EMB1rtmlwko4_250.gif
Have a dance gif in celebration of you joining. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back