• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Effie searches? It's more likely than you'd think. (Fandom search!)

Hey folks, it's Effie, the McDonald's ice cream machine. A bit about me!

- 21 years old and in college!
- Who knows how much I'll write? Definitely not me, that bitch is a mental toddler. I range from 100 to 500 words on average. If I write 1000 words in my OWN project in a day I'm fuckign overjoyed so don't expect me to surge WAY over that. 700 in minimum two days is the best you are getting, take it or leave it.
- If you don't support the LGBTQ+ community, get the FUCK away from me. THIS. INCLUDES. FETISHISING. I would rather talk with somebody that supports but won't play LGBTQ+ characters than somebody with the 'owo gay bois so cute' thing, cool? Cool.
- On that note, she/her pronouns! If you intentionally use he/him too many times after I correct you, I'm gone like the pens I drop.
- I will write a character of any gender or sexuality, but I DO prefer playing girls. I am one, no matter what the Terfs say.
- I write SLOWLY. I am not ignoring you. I am not mad, I am not being a dick. I am figuring out what I need to put down. Please, for the love of motherfucking Elon Musk, don't get angry over that.

Anyways, fandoms bitches! I will play most things. Just ask me!
  • Hunter X Hunter (*Rocks back and forth clutching a pillow* THE FEELINGS)
  • Breath of the Wild
  • My Hero Academia
  • Sailor Moon (Kind of? I haven't finished that shit yet.)
  • Madoka Magica (*Rocks harder* AAAAA AAAAAAA A A AAAAAAAAA AA AAAA)
  • Vocaloid (Kind of??? I'm iffy on what I'll play.)
  • Stardew Valley
  • Don't Starve Together (My brother refuses to let me not listen. I know too much not to list it.)
  • Pokemon (Sun/Moon and Ruby/Sapphire.)

[*]
    Mob psycho! I've watched both seasons and I'm a fan.
Anyway I'll go yeet myself into the mcfucking sun now, buh-bye!

Last edited:
(We don’t seem to have many fandoms in common, but if you ever get a craving for non-fandom rp, or just play with characters, hit me up. You seem cool.)

Howdy! I would love to rp with you both with some stuff on this list and on your non-fandom list!
I like vocaloid and utau (kinda? haven't really listened to it since middle school but I have a soft spot for a lot of the characters!) as well as Pokémon, I have only played Sun/Moon and LeafGreen/FireRed :o I am probably gonna get Sword/Shield tho (which isn't listed but I figured I should say I know those characters vaguely lol)
For non-fandom I enjoy like... all of them tbh LMAO but I am a sucker for magic stuff like mermaids and magicians. College plots sound cool too tho!

Anyways you sound cool af and rping would be fun uwu <3

Howdy! I would love to rp with you both with some stuff on this list and on your non-fandom list!
I like vocaloid and utau (kinda? haven't really listened to it since middle school but I have a soft spot for a lot of the characters!) as well as Pokémon, I have only played Sun/Moon and LeafGreen/FireRed :o I am probably gonna get Sword/Shield tho (which isn't listed but I figured I should say I know those characters vaguely lol)
For non-fandom I enjoy like... all of them tbh LMAO but I am a sucker for magic stuff like mermaids and magicians. College plots sound cool too tho!

Anyways you sound cool af and rping would be fun uwu <3
HMU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back