Eden : The Heaven Within Hell

Luset Mordred

Accepting :

Child Of Eden

13 OPEN

Race (Vampire , Demon , Fallen Angel ,Kitsune ,Shifter, Succubus, Incubus, Angel/Demon,) :

Age (you look EX 17ys :

Age Eden Time EX 9,000yrs:

Looks like:

If shifts ever (mostly the Kitsune , Shifter , Incubi & Sucubi (all can shift though) ) Looks:

Powers:

Family:

How you found Eden:

Parents (I know it will be a couple paragraphs in but the parents if you guys want can have a look into the portal before or as it being create the "surface" can see or perceive what's going on i'll let you guys run with that but I need at least

5 parents OPEN

Name:

Are you secretly an angel or from the darkness out of hell and not within "heaven":

Age (If you are from another place):

Micheal OPEN

anime-boy-angel-wallpaper-12.jpg

look at above image link for what he looks like ::

Minor back story: He is trying to bring Lucifer to the Light from being a high school student and mixing in and know's it's lucifer even though he goes by Luset to mix in himself.

The rest I will let you decide on personilty age and things don't matter

Dante' OPEN

Luset's/Lucifer's Brother

The Inventor

Drinks

Smokes

Party

Big Ego

Incubus

Fallen Angel

Demon

Kitsune

Vampire

Back Story: He fell along with lucifer after lilith said she would make him king but she ended but falling in love with Lucifer Lucifer and Dante' have fight's about that but do get along but semi-violent sometimes.

Darius.png

Vergil OPEN

animeboy2.jpg

Vampire

Incubus

Demon

Fallen Angel

Calm

Breaks up fights

likes to listen to music to get away

use magick to create new rooms and realm to escape to in the kingdom

Back Story: Vergil is the middle brother he is always breaking up fight's and then running away to another realm and playing with his magic

Caylen OPEN

neko110.jpg

Shifter

Kistune

Demon

Fallen Angel

Party

Random

Hyper

"Stoner Kid"

Back Story: Caylen is the one of the brother's the youngest who is always partying even when it isn't oskara he very easy going and love's to hang out and listen to music like Vergil does but caylen usually does so he goes on mini trip.

Lilith OPEN

lilith_zpseec6477c.jpeg

Succubus

demon

fallen angel

shifter

royal attitude

girly/"cutesy"

Back Story: Lilith fell when Lucifer did in hopes to be the queen and she was...she always had plans to be bad in heaven and she finally got her chance.

Luset/Lucfier: CLOSED -MYSELF- (of course)

Fallen Angel

Demon

King Of Eden

Inucbus

Shifter

Kitsune

Vampire

Sketch1506399-1_zps097ed868.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back