• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✭𝐃𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐀✭ [deтαιled, αdvαɴced. αll pαιrιɴɢѕ welcoмed.]

plaguerat

in replay, you feel it happening all the time
1580105101498.png
𝙳𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝙰
INSPIRED BY P!ATD.

sup folks.
after looping endlessly Dying In La by P!ATD, I've been struck by a plot that remains completely flexible and pliable to the imagination.
this means I am open to your ideas.
as a writer, despite my casual, lower-case aesthetic OOC, I am what I call subjectively advanced.
often I am a lengthier writer and would appreciate someone akin to me in that aspect. however, I'm not immune to the fact that quality comes before quantity and I believe in that saying thoroughly.
should you want samples, I am happy to supply. I myself may ask for a sample, but that's not set in stone.
I'm friendly and love OOC, while not required, it does help me become more attached to the roleplay for some reason or another.
I am 26 and prefer partners who are 18+ for my personal comfort.
I do not work nor attend university at this time, so I have free time galore. my catch is that I suffer from chronic depression, which can affect my ability to write.
usually, I can power through it though, just please be patient with me and I will give you that same courtesy.
I love darker themes that explore the grittiness of life, alongside angst, although I do not mind that occasional, adorable fluff.
I have no triggers of note.
I generally play male muses, with mxm being my favorite. I'm a big gay so I love my LGBTQA+ stuff, but I'm fine with hetero pairings and can play nonbinary or females even if male muses are my preference.
I create worlds, side characters, and mains with ease, and have no issue with running multiple sides. doubling is not normally my thing, but I'm not opposed to it.
gee, wow, I think that's the gist of it, how about we move on to something juicier?

Just Another LA Devotee
Nobody knows you now when you're dying in LA
Having achieved great fame, Muse A is no stranger to the hardships of LA, rather such hardships tugged Muse A down like a cruel grip of gravity.
Falling into the trend of countless parties, plentiful drugs, and booze, Muse A opens a rift that separates them from their fame, falling into habits that eventually leaves them wealthy but burnt-out, becoming bitter and pessimistic as their notoriety plummets.
Soon, Muse A is detached from the life they once led, becoming reclusive and a victim of vices. With their dreams shattered, their resentment flourishes.
In opposition, Muse B is a rising star, new to LA but with the glimmer of hope lit in their eyes and a drive to become somebody.
Soon, their life is full of engagements with other celebrities and entertaining invites to various parties that scream of opulence. Muse B is swept completely into the ways of the elite in the world of LA.
They are eager and brimming with optimism.
However, a fateful encounter with Muse A, who lacks such a bright outlook, cracks the facade of the glory represented within LA.
Muse B is left questioning, and Muse A remains cynical.
The two seem destined to meet, and neither can shake off the encounter from their minds.

(Any detail of this plot can be changed and is completely malleable, plus many elements can be added.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back