• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DWMA - Soul Eater

Sayomi

Cat in Disguise

A sound soul dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body.

dwma.png

Welcome to Death Weapon-Meister Academy!

More commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity to the very depths of fear and madness. The demons known as kishin and their insatiable hunger for destruction. To ensure the kishin never regain their hold on this world, this academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Death himself.

So basically, we're an organization that exists to protect and preserve peace. I guess it's not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn't important. For now, let's roll up our sleeves and get to work!
Lord Death

souleater.jpg

Some of the most famous students to graduate from the DWMA are Maka Albarn, Death the kid, and Black Star. We know them as Meisters, and some of the greatest too. Let's not forget about Liz and Patty Thompson, Soul Evans, and Tusbaki Nakatsukasa, all weapon students of DWMA who went on to become Lord Death's weapon, or become famous with their meisters.

New problem have risen, and the DWMA graduates are a thing of the past. In their place, we have new, up and coming stars of DWMA. Their future is a blank page, just waiting for a splash of color.

Yes, this is a kind of next-gen rp based off soul eater. My goal here is to meet a few fellow Soul Eater fans, and get to know others with this rp. I can say that this rp will have an end. I also know that I only want a small group for this. Let me know if your interested in this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting,to say the least. However,I have a few questions. Spoilers abound.

1) In the manga,DWMA and the Witches signed a peace treaty,effectively taking Witches off the "Kill on sight" list,and integrates them with normal society. What's the status of the peace between Witches and the DWMA?

2) How do you feel about a Demon Weapon character being a suit of (powered) armour? They're one of my standby characters for Soul Eater RP's.

3) On a similar note,player character Witches. Another standby for me with Soul Eater RP's.

I'd be happy to answer your questions best I can.

1. I haven't read the manga yet. As it stands currently, I don't know what the status of peace would be. I'll look into it, and get back to you on it soon. Thank you for bringing the matter up, though.
  2. I'd be fine with that, so long as it's not OP.
  3. Again, I'd be fine with that as well, so long as it's not OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,that's refreshing. Many people knee-jerk at Demon Weapons who aren't actual weapons (or shields),despite Jacqueline O'Lantern Dpre being an oil lantern. If you're a quick reader,you could likely read through the manga over a week.

Anyways,how would you be running the RP? Missions with objectives? Giving us points to work for? Formless?

I have been wanting to do a Soul Eater RP for awhile, however it always ends up unbalanced as either there are too many weapons or too many meisters, but hopefully this one will turn out all right XP

Most likely something along the lines of missions with objectives. Though warning, I've never really run an rp before so it may not go well at first.

Also, I'm hoping that problem doesn't happen. I hope it turns out to be something you'll enjoy/like/etc.

Well,with my questions answered,I'm on board. I have experience,so if you need help,feel free to ask myself. Or anyone else with experience,for that matter.

@Mono

It ain't private. You don't need to ask permission,merely make a character,and get them approved by Sayomi,who's running the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back