Corrupt City

Sugar

A/M

RULES:

1. I WILL decided if the situation your character is being caught/hit/damaged/killed is fair, and if not, you'll come with me to talk. I do NOT want god modders, you WILL get hit once and a while, you have no reflexes of a god, you won't dodge a bullet.

2. NO AUTO-HITTING.

Yes:

He swinged his bat at his head, the bat was going at a fast pace, if he didn't duck quickly, he'd be left unconcious.

No:

Jonas swinged his bat at his head, hitting him and making him faint.

3. Romance? Well, maybe, but that's not the focus, don't put romance all on our faces.

COP:

1. You won't catch a fast runner, outsmart them, use your mind, even if you can't catch them by foot.

Ex. The wolf was running way too fast, but, there was a shortcut to where he was, a tiny building. I ran there, quickly, reaching the building and doing my best to tackle him.

2. Don't auto-hit with bullets, yes, you can shoot them, but don't be so random. You aren't a hitman, you might miss, take in note recoil and bullet count, i'd like a counter of your bullets and how many times you've shot.

3. BE REALISTIC. Got hit with a bat in the arm? Make it damn hurt.

CROOK:

1. You aren't Usain Bolt, you'll outrun the cops, but use your sorrounding, jump over short fences, hide, etc.

2. Don't auto-hit, you might swing the bat fast but take note of your stamina and strength.

3. BE REALISTIC. Got shot? Take cover and ask for help.

I hope these rules help us balance everything equally, give the cops a chance, let them shoot you or catch you. Give the crooks a chance, let them hit you or bash you. Be equal, and you'll see you'll enjoy it way more than god modding, because you both will be centered in the action!

DISPOSAL:

COP:

9mm with 12 bullets

Hand-cuffs

Taser

Nightstick

Pepper spray

CROOK:

Baseball bat / Axe / Crossbow / Knife

Rope

Backpack

Bandages