Duntmoore Manor

Haleigh

- The wealthy estate of Duntmoore Manor has been passed down through generations for decades and has now fallen under your possession, a business man/woman who had no idea the mansion existed beforehand. You are naturally plagued with nightmares you have to endure, but you happily move in once you are informed of the inheritance. But, you don't know that whoever comes into the Manor's gates, doesn't come back out...

-

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation:

Marital Status:

Background Story:

Other:

-

Name: Marie Jackson ~

Personality: Defiant, compassionate, inquisitive, esoteric, shy, obedient.

Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, slim, 5'6" tall, 124 pounds.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Marital Status: Single

Background Story: Marie is originally from Britain, having left her home country thanks to her father. he threatened to marry her off to a peasant boy, given her family is very rich, because she fell in love with a boy from the family tree her father lost a feud with. She found your ship going to America, and became a stowaway on it, making her an indentured servant to you when she was found in the kitchen. You were always kind to her, perhaps a bit too kind, but you paid her to be your personal maid in your manor once we got to America.

Other: Marie has a newfound love for azalea flowers.

-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At dawn, Marie quietly creaked open the wooden door to your bedroom, wincing at the faint, yet slightly noticeable noise the oak frame made. Closing it just as quietly as before, she kneels down at the fireplace, scooting the ashes from the charred hearth into a corner of the brick structure with a straw broom. Moving a few stray and wild hairs from her eyes, she begins to make a roaring and cozy fire for you when you awake. Who doesn't like a nice fire to wake up to, anyway? She shrugs as if to answer her own question. After a few minutes of trying she finally gets a pitiful fire burning on small twigs like kindling. The red flame bounces and dances in the slight breeze in the room. "You must've kept the window open all night," she muses, her attention still towards the bricks and ashes. The fire is roaring by now and she stands up smiling, feeling somewhat accomplished by her work although she does it continuously throughout the day: in the kitchen, the bedrooms, the list could go on. Smiling, she turns around to leave, but knocks over a case. The greens shards make a piercing noise as they hit the ground, pieces of hardened clay flying everywhere. I glance at you, our gazes locking together. "I-I'm sorry.. It'll be picked up right away," I apologize, looking back down at the mess I created.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules –

1) You must at least reply with five or more sentences.

2) Please, don't use asterisks or dashes to emphasize your actions.

3) No God-Moddin allowed.

4) Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back