• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆ dungeon meshi (ocxoc, ocxcc)

hel sucks

𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖 ! 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey. i have a proper search thread for some original plots here, but i have a fandom craving right now that i haven't had any luck scouting from other people's threads, so i'm starting a low effort thread of my own.

---

☆ about me:
23 f, cet timezone, adv lit, ghost friendly, chatty ooc, extremely active.
up to date on the anime and artbook lore. semi up to date on the manga.

☆ about you:
18+, at least semi literate. up to date on the anime and at least some of the artbook lore.

☆ about the rp:
i wanna do some adventuring in the dungeon meshi universe. ocs preferred, though i can try my hand at playing izutsumi or laios if you require a canon char, as long as romance is not strictly required. im not interested in writing just to play out someones anime crush fantasy, sorry.

---

that being said, romance is fine if it happens organically. ill play all pairings, mxf mxm fxf idc.

plot is self explanatory. widely, we're a party trying to either get rich off the dungeon or to defeat thistle and win rule over golden country. as for what your individual character's goals are, that's up to you.

hmu on pm if you think we could be compatible.

Last edited:
☆ bump

☆ bump

☆ bump

☆ bump

☆ bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back