• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Duck's chill RP search! (Original plots)

Ducktective

I'm under your bed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everybody! My name is Ducktective, you may call me Duck or Speck depending on your preference. I absolutely love writing with people, so I'm sending out a thread in hopes of finding one or two partners! This search is for a chill RP, so nothing too hardcore, and no absurd time commitments here!

Some things about me:

I've been roleplaying for around 3-4 years! It's a hobby I've picked up and put down many times, but I can't seem to stop coming back to it!

I am on the younger side, so if you are uncomfortable roleplaying with people under 20, then have a great day!

I'd say I'm a semi-literate writer, and I average around 3-6 paragraphs per post. Of course this may fluctuate depending on what's happening IC.

I have a job, go to school, and have many time consuming commitments, so I may only be able to post once a week sometimes. I'll always try to do more though, and the amount I can do really depends on how things are going in life. I'll typically try to post every other day or so.

Since life is busy for me, I understand it's probably busy for you too. I will not expect a certain amount of posts per week from you, though I appreciate a heads up if you will be disappearing for more than a week!

Things I'd like from you!

Please be a semi-lit writer! I'd prefer if you were comfortable writing at least 2-5 paragraphs as well.

Put some thought into your character! I love a well rounded character, and I would like to focus on building up characters before the RP starts so we can have a solid foundation for the plot.

Keep it PG-13. Although I'm all for a bit of blood and angst, I'd prefer to stay out of anything too disturbing. Same goes for romance- a little is ok, but please don't go too far with it.

Please be 16+!

Plot cravings

Though I don't have a solid plot down, there are some ideas I've had recently that I've really wanted to incorporate into an RP. As a fair warning, I am not a full on romance plot enjoyer. I like to have action, a goal, and typically a lot of angst. That being said, romance as a side plot is fine with me if the characters meld well together!
* = Craving a lot!

1. * Sleeper agent/super soldier + coworker.

The idea of this plot is simple: one character was forced to be a part of an evil organization, and was somehow brainwashed into being a sort of sleeper agent. The other character, someone who works with the sleeper agent character, would find out and try to help. We can go more in depth on the details once we start plotting!

2. * Anything to do with vampires.

Preferably, one character is a vampire, and the other is not. This wouldn't just be a romance plot if that's what you are thinking. I would love to talk about potential plot ideas!

3. * Lab/SCP

I'm always up for a good lab RP! Usually one character is a subject, the other works at the facility, and they both have to work together to escape for a reason out of their control. A lot can be done with this, so it's always a go-to for me.

4. Something to do with assassins!

Perhaps found family, perhaps enemies working together for a greater good. Who knows! It would be interesting though!

5. Space?

Not exactly sci-fi, but I think an Alien ish plot would be fun!

If none of these ideas interest you, no worries! Reach out with your own ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks for reading, and have a great night! 💛

Users who are viewing this thread

Back