• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DSMP Ships and AU's!! {always open}

StarExists

:3 (He/They)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyyyy, I'm Star! I go by He/They pronouns. I'm looking to try some DSMP AU's!

I'm looking for anyone willing to play as Ranboo or Tubbo. I really wanna do a Tubbo x Ranboo ship and I have some random AU's I wanna try. I'm fine with playing Ranboo if you'd like to be Tubbo, and I'm fine with being Tubbo if you wanna be Ranboo. Please just let me know. And if you have an idea you wanna do, please just let me know!!

I'm fine with trying any of these ships. I'll rate them from most interest to least interest:
1. Tubbo x Ranboo
2. Awesamdude x Ponk
3. BadBoyHalo x Skeppy
4. Quackity x Wilbur

Private message me if you're interested! Or ask me about it here and I'll private message you. Either way works!! Lemme know if ya got any questions.

Last edited:
Heyyyy, I'm Star! I go by He/They pronouns. I'm looking to try some DSMP AU's!

I'm looking for anyone willing to play as Ranboo or Tubbo. I really wanna do a Tubbo x Ranboo ship and I have some random AU's I wanna try. I'm fine with playing Ranboo if you'd like to be Tubbo, and I'm fine with being Tubbo if you wanna be Ranboo. Please just let me know. And if you have an idea you wanna do, please just let me know!!

I'm fine with trying any of these ships. I'll rate them from most interest to least interest:
1. Tubbo x Ranboo
2. Awesamdude x Ponk
3. BadBoyHalo x Skeppy
4. Quackity x Wilbur

Private message me if you're interested! Or ask me about it here and I'll private message you. Either way works!! Lemme know if ya got any questions.
I’m super interested in a tubbo x ranboo rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back