• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π˜‹π˜™π˜œπ˜•π˜’ π˜›π˜Œπ˜Ÿπ˜› π˜™π˜–π˜”π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Šπ˜Œ ! [ fandom + modern search ]

romanoff

you're taking all the stupid with you.
alright, hello everybody. my name is lou, short for logan, and it's very lovely to meet you all! i'm currently looking for some long term partners, so hopefully we can find something that works out! i'm trying to make this as short and quick to the point as possible.
quick bullet point trivia:
  • i work as a part time babysitter, around three nights a week, so you will be made aware if my replies will take longer than usual
  • i can write around 2+ paragraphs, i do match lengths
  • my grammar and spelling is pretty good, and i expect yours to be too
  • i suffer from chronic pain, depression, and sensory anxiety. these will sometimes hinder my abilities to get replies in, but again, you will be made aware if anything takes longer than planned
  • i am an absolute chatterbox ooc. nothing aggravates me more than when all we talk about is just the plot, and then we just roleplay and move on. i'm also somewhat searching for friends here, so please? i'd love you forever
  • i am bisexual
  • i rotate through the same like, five faceclaims. bear that in mind
  • i am fine with m/ and f/, i tend to prefer m/m and playing a male role, if that's fine with you
onto what i roleplay! asterisks mean how badly i'm craving it.
MARVEL
okay, so. this is my current obsession, lemme tell you. i'm looking currently for oc x canon pairings, but can be swayed into doing canon x canon if i want it that badly!
i'm looking for you to play: clint barton, steve rogers, bucky barnes
i can play for you: any
MODERN/ORIGINAL
GREAT GATSBY AU
ROMEO AND JULIET AU
DEMON/ANGEL
ANGEL/HUMAN
DEMON/HUMAN
ROYALTY/GUARD
GOOD/BAD
BAD/BAD
TEACHER/STUDENT
if any of these peak your fancy, shoot me a pm! i will be deleting all comments on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back