• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dream's partner search! ✴

Dreamlight

Hi there!

Thank you for checking out my little post. I’ll try to keep this short and sweet but feel free to ask me anything if I did not mention something you wanted to know. :)

A bit about me:

I’m in my late twenties so bit of a fossil to some I’m sure lol

Currently a full-time student so I can’t promise daily replies but I’ll do my very best to reply every few days at least. I will also try to inform you of longer absences but please be patient with me on this. I’m very chill when it comes to responses on your side so I won’t be hounding you unless you disappear for weeks.

I have been writing for some years and can usually guarantee anything between 2 and 6 paragraphs. Can be more too if I get super inspired. I also try to match what I’m given.

Okay so characters! I tend to have female mains. Unfortunately playing just male in a straight pairing isn’t enough to keep my interest but I can double up!

I’m fine with all pairings! So MxF, FxF and MxM. Though I have the least experience in writing MxM.

I’m comfortable with OOC and always happy to gush about our story and characters! Same energy is always welcome but not necessary.

What I ask of you:

18+ only please! Just because of my own age.

I don’t have super strict demands on how much you must write but give me at least a paragraph. I can’t work with oneliners.

Please use third person. I prefer to write with it.

Be willing to plot stuff out with me. I don’t like being a dictator deciding everything.

So what am I looking for? Good question! A lot of my roleplay cravings are vague vibes so bear with me. I love fantasy, scifi, mystery, horror and adventure. I’m also a sucker for epic romances so I do like to include them, though it doesn’t have to be the main thing the story focuses on. That would get a bit boring. I also like things with a fairytale feeling to them. I welcome those traditional tales with knights, princesses and dragons! Below is a bit of a wordbank to outline some of my interests. I do have some detailed plots in mind as well.

• enemies to lovers
• red string of fate
• reincarnated lovers
• forbidden love
• arranged marriage
• fake dating
• forced proximity
• angels and demons
• vampires
• werewolves
• solving a mystery
• quests and adventures
• dragons
• elves
• princess x knight
• noble x commoner
• bodyguard and the one they protect
• supernatural creature x human/hunter
• mermaids
• pirates
• steampunk
• cyberpunk
• time travel
• Victorian
• dark academia

And next, fandoms. Something important that I must mention here is that I don’t have much experience in writing canon characters! If it’s very important to you that the character is played accurately at all times then I might not be the partner for you. But I am willing to try. So I can do OC x Canon or OC x OC.

•Merlin (Particularly the earlier seasons. I have some experience in writing Merlin.)

•LOTR

•ATLA

•HTTYD

•Vox Machina (cartoon)

•Harry Potter

•Supernatural (First 5 seasons or so. Have some experience in writing Sam)

•Skyrim

•Sweet Home

•Code Lyoko

•MCU (Mostly the older movies. Ask for specifics if you are interested)

•Ghibli

•Pirates of the Caribbean

Alright then! If anything here caught your interest then feel free to just message me. I prefer talking in PMs. I'd also love to hear any ideas you might have. Thanks for your time :)

post material.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, I wouldn't mind doing an RP with you. I don't have an exact plot but we can think of one that works. Also I'm an adult as well and I do prefer PM and OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back