Dreams of the First Age

I was wondering when we would get some info on that.  I got my copy of the Codex last week, and with it was a pamphlet that mentioned it but there has been nothing on the WW site about it that I've seen.

alohahaha said:
Holy crap!  60 bucks for that book??  That's a lot.  Isn't the 2E corebook only $40?
It's not a book it's a boxset -> lots of books  :lol:

i soooooo want this book *drool*

alohahaha said:
Holy crap!  60 bucks for that book??  That's a lot.  Isn't the 2E corebook only $40?
Think that's much? Here in Brazil I bet it will cost about R$ 150,00

Judging by that painting, a more apropos name would be "Nightmares of the Usurpation".

Oh, and as a side note: I know the Fiery Solar Cannon is "cool", and WW seems to have a hard-on for it, but can anyone come up with a way to make it anything more than a slow and expensive to use weapon with only moderate levels of damage?

Drop its artifact rating to 3 or 4 where it belongs. ^^

The cover is odd really...

The content sounds promising though.

I read that, I do not think the art is neccessarily bad... just odd in a "we never had a cover in this style before" way. It could come out grand.

Hopefully. I'm hoping to see more info on the expanded nations of Creation and whatnot. Plus those shiny airfleets.  :wink:

alohahaha said:
... well, it is almost as thick as the Corebook, but there was mention of some massive art:age somewhere (which I would interpret as 'wicked quality map of First Age Creation'). Certainly, something like that would drive pricing upwards.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Araraquara, SP. Porto alegre eh longe...

But I believe we are getting a little off-topic here...

Im pretty much really amped about this book

just to see some of the rediculous things solars can do

hell even crafting artifacts hopefully wont seem so much like a task in this game

and if they put in some really crazy Solar Circle spells like in that one flash back where he rained down some huge meteor.....yea thats what im talking about

On the topic of the cover: awww, is the wickle High First Age Solars have trouble killing the big mean blood apes? What the fuck. The least they could've done was put in a new kind of demon, or a least a tougher one than erymanthoi. LAME.

Okay, that's the second time. What joke am I missing with the NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!?!?!?

Dragonball Z. You're not missing much, IMO. -.-

Basically, they have power readers in that show that gauge the power level of the being in question that the person wearing it has. At one point, one of the guys is shocked as he looks at someone's power (Goku's IIRC) and shouts that line. They weren't expecting him to be that powerful, basically.

Nothing much.

Gotcha. Thanks, DG. My nephew has a couple of Dragonball Z series on dvd. Maybe I'll watch them.

Then again, maybe I won't.....

Not that anyone really cares. But when has that ever stopped me?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back