• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings DREAMS OF APOCALYPSE [π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘒π˜ͺ𝘭𝘦π˜₯, 𝘒𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨]

plaguerat

in replay, you feel it happening all the time
οΌ‘ο½Žο½„γ€€οΌ©γ€€ο½ˆο½…ο½ο½’ο½„γ€€ο½γ€€ο½–ο½ο½‰ο½ƒο½…γ€€ο½‰ο½Žγ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½‰ο½„ο½“ο½”γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½†ο½ο½•ο½’γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ο½“ο½”ο½“οΌŽγ€€οΌ‘ο½Žο½„γ€€οΌ©γ€€ο½Œο½ο½ο½‹ο½…ο½„οΌŒγ€€ο½ο½Žο½„γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„γ€€ο½γ€€ο½ο½ο½Œο½…γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½“ο½…οΌŽγ€€οΌ‘ο½Žο½„γ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½“ο½ο½”γ€€ο½ο½Žγ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½γ€€ο½—ο½ο½“γ€€ο½„ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆοΌŒο½ο½Žο½„ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½Œγ€€ο½†ο½ο½Œο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½„γ€€ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆγ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½οΌŽ
1583034974072.png
hey, I don't want to set the world on fire, or do I?
I'm just a sleepy, 20-something-year-old being with a soul pining for stories woven in
dystopic or post-apocalyptic worlds. perhaps mix 'em for a cocktail.
play the world's smallest violin for I have never had a post-apocalyptic roleplay, although, I am far from inexperienced or unfamiliar with either the dystopic or post-apocalyptic genres.
my imagination stretches from the cliche to the more exotic and unique ideas.
analyzing how the world could end is fun, but, uh, you didn't hear that from me.
let's carry on to them tidbits, yeah?

ↀↀↀↀↀ ghost friendly, no post-quota, and a detailed and lengthier writer by default.

ↀↀↀↀↀ subjectively advanced and I can provide samples of my writing if asked for, albeit I am self-taught. I usually write 500+ but I value quality over quantity.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I am patient, I don't mind if it takes you two months to reply to a day.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I am a fan of angst, grit, and heavier topics. I have no triggers worthy of mention; however, please tell me if you have any.

ↀↀↀↀↀ 18+ if romance is involved, meaning, if we are to match our OCs you need to be 18 or above. this measure is for my comfort as I am way into my 20s.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I love video games, art, and music. creating playlists, drawing inspiration from mood boards, or just about any form of art is my jam.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I adore OOC, if you do too, that's some brownie points right there.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I will plot extensively with you, create intricate and in-depth characters as well as worlds.

ↀↀↀↀↀ casual OOC, formal IC.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I'm down for any setting.

ↀↀↀↀↀ if you lack plots, I have hoarded several and would be happy to share them with you.
below you'll find some words to spark ideas.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I like to play male muses most but catch these hands playing females or NB OCs or sides.

ↀↀↀↀↀ I may ask to exchange writing samples. if you come prepared with one, I will bake you the tastiest cake.

➢➢➢➢➢ idea&word вαик ➷➷➷➷➷
themes
; angst; slow burn; psychological; gritty & dark; macabre; slight fluff; survival; thriller; mystery; the human psyche; beasts; revenge; moralistic complexities; phobias; toxicity; musically inspired; romance; platonic; mental illness (but only if played accurately); addiction; death; noire; mafia & crime; gangs; fallout verse; metro verse; the last of us verse; pandemics; rivalry; twists on classic themes/tropes; fate; mythos; war; dystopias under the guise of utopias; horror; Cthulhu-loid; plague; difficult decisions; making my OC's life a living hell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back