Dream Weavers

Are sign ups open, can I join? 
Woops. I did not know it was not night. Had the feel it was because the building was practically deserted and night raid discussions ya know... 
There is a lack of dream characters :D

Not too late to join. 
*Has the dizzy eye expression by just how many people are joining the rp.* 
So by a couple of questions about the classes/schedule in the campuses. Here's what I have so far.

1.Lucid Dreaming

2.Summoning/Communicating/Bonding with your creatures.

3.Combat

I'm gonna get some action down soon :P

I'd appreciate if someone from dream could join me tho.

Also, does the nightmare campus practice killing things on sight?

"Fresh meat" Sounds pretty lethal.

Huehuehuehuehue said:

Thank you for wanting to start some action. For killing people. Actually no, yeah it does sound a little bit dark saying that, but no one gets killed, and so does the dream/nightmare creatures.

They just get real big injuries and they need real big bandages. :P  

Huehuehuehuehue said:

Thank you for wanting to start some action. For killing people. Actually no, yeah it does sound a little bit dark saying that, but no one gets killed, and so does the dream/nightmare creatures.

swade said:

I see, so then killing humans is out of moral scope. Thank goodness eh.

(Was going to give 4 stars, accidentally 3, sorry)

Splamey said:
So have we all realized Teach is an asshole haha? :D
Splamey said:
Every good story needs an instigator!
Indeed, you should post again since your the central point of action as of right now( since you just released a scout, tsi, in preparation for action)

Splamey said:
Post made! Even made Tsi antagonize a little.
My character may have over reacted a little, but the rock was thrown and he didn't know it was from a scout and not a nearby enemy force :P

When I was first contemplating my character, I was thinking of a nightmare weaver who used Enigma as his weaved creation.

Looks like its lights out for the day.

Well you have a good night as well. Shoot I may have to say lets put it on hold and wait til tomorrow for the fireworks to begin. ^^ 
Quick heads up my fellow Dreamers. I will be gone today from 12:20 PM PST, and I will be back home maybe around 4-5-6 PM tops today. All I can say is to continue on, I can catch up when I come home. ^^

Alright.

I also want to say that since Guardian Angel only protects it cant attack unless it's target is being attacked. It also does not kill and inflicts as little injury as it can. So its power is pretty hamstrung.

And in case nobody has figured out yet you can just run past Guardian Angel and smash the chalice and Guardian Angel cant do anything about it and will also be disabled. Which is why Fletcher needs allies to protect the chalice as he is a facade of power on his own and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back