• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ππ«πšπ¦πšπ­π’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐞 – piano’s 1x1 interest check (open!)

vaipiano

𝘸𝘩𝘰 π˜₯𝘒𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯𝘴.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

dramatis personae

vai piano

now playing

• about me

call me

piano and / or ilyas

pronouns

they / them.

timezone

EST through academic year, PST on holidays.

age range

twenty years of age and plus.

literacy

novella (4-5+ paragraphs.)

welcome to my 1x1 interest check! i am an anthropology student that loves to dive into collaborative fiction writing! i would be open to write in french, arabic or greek too.

about you

i have been writing for about 10 years now on various forums and websites, as well as on handwritten letters with partners across the world, and combined with my years of academic writing as a to-be masters student, i would consider myself a pretty advanced writer. i have found myself to comfortably write from 500 words to 1500 words, more or less!

i typically mostly write male characters, but i personally put an emphasis to make sure all of my characters are from diverse backgrounds, as that is quite important to me. i will only write achillean pairings (mxm/mxnb). i personally do not use face claims, but i am open to both realistic and non-realistic face claims - i personally mostly describe, and use faceless images to illustrate them.

i would be open to writing both on here & discord. i prefer my ooc chatter & plotting to happen on discord, however! let me know your preferences in terms of where to write though, i am very flexible!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

bump !

bump!

bump!

i am thinking of adding a plot about arranged marriage, either in a modern or fantasy setting (: let me know if you would be interested!

bump!

still looking for maybe one more partner (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back