• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DRAMAtical Murder

Hanako-Kun

Despite the context of the show/game and the themes, I’m mostly just looking for a fun Christmas themes rp where Noiz and Aoba spend Christmas together. Considering Noiz has never really spend Christmas together with anyone not celebrate it because of his awful family life.
I usually write between 2-3 paragraphs so if you’re able to keep it to 2-3 then that’s fine with Me, I already have a starter written out for this so if you connect just say you’re interested then ask for the starter.
this is fluff based but can only adult connect as I don’t feel comfortable rping with minors, thank you. 💖

If you're still looking for somebody to roleplay with, I'd be more than happy to strike something up with you! Feel free to send your starter if interested. Ciao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back