• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Wrath

Kild Kannuk

Name:

Race(Vampire, Human, Fairy, ect):

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio(optional):

Weapon(s)(Only specialized or custom weapons):

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Akian Greensword

Race(Vampire, Human, Fairy, ect): Dragonborn

Appearance:
young_dragonborn_by_thesig86-d9fht1m.jpg

Personality: Akian is kind-hearted and will always do what he can to help others. He doesn't like bullies and will stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves

Bio(optional): Akian doubted himself when he was told that he was the fabled child of legend. He still doubts himself at times, he doesn't fear death by the dragon, as he says if he dies, it's because that was his fate, and he will accept such a fate and he hopes that his death would contribute as a sacrifice to the dragon and that he would trouble his people no more.

Weapons: Starfang
Starfang2.png

Dragonborn staff
6524faa04ce66613fcf6752a1c2a94a7.jpg

Nightgale
latest

Name: Jonithus Reinheart

Race(Vampire, Human, Fairy, ect): Human

Appearance: Jonithus stands at 5 ft 8 in. He has a relatively athletic build, not to buff but very trim and built for quick movements. He wears a dark greek tunic, leather belt with grey traveling pants and a pair of studded leather boots. His hair is short and dark brown, a little wavy but neatly kept. His eyes are a light golden brown and his skin is an olive tone.

Personality: Jonitus is relatively quite, doesn't say much but is always watching and listening. He's a bit timid when meeting new people but is a dedicated friend when his trust is earned. Jonithus has a relatively strong sense of justice and has little tolerance for unlawful types. He's fairly mild-mannered and doesn't get angry that often, having quite a bit of patience when dealing with others. He values chivalry and respect quite a bit, even in the face of his enemies.

Bio(optional): Jonithus is the son of a once revered paladin who tool a moral turn for the worst during his latter days of life; thus having to live with his family shame. Despite that, he still highly respects his father and values the morals of fairness he was taught as an early age. He has since left his rural village and sought employment as a mercenary for hire. He's had training in sword and shield combat and has a stout defense when fighting. Though not a true paladin, he possesses a small glimmer of one in his heart.

Weapon(s)(Only specialized or custom weapons): Enhance Longsword of Ice

[QUOTE="Kild Kannuk]Accepted!
Move on to mechanics pls

[/QUOTE]
I think I did the mechanics part already, at least I replied with what I wanted to use.

[QUOTE="Kild Kannuk]Oh, you were supposed to post it in the mechanics section, but it's cool

[/QUOTE]
I thought I did put my reply in the Mechanics section... DX

Name: Levan "Lev" Tri-Bolt

Race(Vampire, Human, Fairy, ect): 20% Werewolf, 40% Elf, 40% Human

Human Appearance:
Sky.Link.full.626693.jpg

Wolf Appearance:

467e749e62d5f6ef5b1aa8e757ddf802.jpg

Personality: Levan is not an average 17 1/2 year old, he hunts and fights in his spare time, but out of combat, he is shy and kind, but in combat, he is brave and determined. He also has a sweet tooth.

Bio(optional): TBR

Weapon(s)(Only specialized or custom weapons): His father, Link, passed down the Master sword and Hylian shield to him. (If you have no clue what i mean, here is a picture)

9a8706bb2c7fca72e9020ac2b1819ee2.jpg

Other:

He is the local baker's assistant

Kild Kannuk]You can make a back up weapon (such as a bow) or you can have your primary weapon enchanted [/QUOTE][QUOTE="Kild Kannuk] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33081-alekaxkaden/ said:
@AlekaXKaden[/URL] *
Alright i'm going to enchant it i guess

EDIT: I also edited Levan to say he's the baker's assistant and that he hunts in his spare time. Is that ok?

[QUOTE="Kild Kannuk]Name:

Race(Vampire, Human, Fairy, ect):

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio(optional):

Weapon(s)(Only specialized or custom weapons):

[/QUOTE]
name: Judeau

Race(Vampire, Human, Fairy, ect): human

Appearance: lone blonde hair held back in a ponytail, murky green eyes, slight pig nose, freckles, rarely seen without a smile on his face

Personality: Selfless, accepting, smart, loyal, optimistic, patient

Bio(optional):

Weapon(s): 6 throwing knives and a short sword

[QUOTE="Kild Kannuk]is the short sword customized? other wise you'll have to get it from the mechanics section

[/QUOTE]
his weapons are just normal stuff, I read the mechanics page, I guess Judeau will have to get a new sword (' :) )

Judeauofaltrades said:
name: Judeau

Race(Vampire, Human, Fairy, ect): human

Appearance: lone blonde hair held back in a ponytail, murky green eyes, slight pig nose, freckles, rarely seen without a smile on his face

Personality: Selfless, accepting, smart, loyal, optimistic, patient

Bio(optional):

Weapon(s): 6 throwing knives and a short sword
latest
ber4.png
http%3A%2F%2Fimg2.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20130626042022%2Fberserk%2Fimages%2Fc%2Fc1%2FJudeau_Anime.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back