First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"H-hey! Watch it!" Mal yelled, shaking this new man off of his arm. Sure, the guy was attractive, but he wasn't sure about this new being's sudden advances. "Bruce, sir, I'm willing to take the one other's don't pick. I'm not quite sure what these sins are, anyways..."

@Afrobrony

Sage pouts slightly. " You are so mean. What is your name anyway" He asked as he raised as raised a eyebrow.

Lotusy said:
"H-hey! Watch it!" Mal yelled, shaking this new man off of his arm. Sure, the guy was attractive, but he wasn't sure about this new being's sudden advances. "Bruce, sir, I'm willing to take the one other's don't pick. I'm not quite sure what these sins are, anyways..."
@Afrobrony
(Got a little more time.) @djinnamon

"They're beings, as far as I can tell. I believe the ones that have been revealed are pride, wrath, envy, lust, and greed. They are in different locations. I call greed, since I am quite familiar with that sin along with lust... though Sage seems familiar with that one as well so I think you two should go after it. Or not. I guess I don't really know these guys' powers so probably not."

"Malren," Mal replied, giving Sage a slightly cold glare. "Malren Belrond." He turned away, not looking Sage in the eyes. "Bruce, sir, if I may." He clasped his hands together. "May I take Envy? I find myself grappling with that feeling especially."

@Afrobrony

(wow i missed alot, sorry)

Glad to have the distractions gone now, he continues his practice, spotting one particular spell that seams easy but interesting, he summons his magic and prepares the spell but as he attempts to execute it... something goes wrong and he blows up one of the practice dummies.

djinnamon said:
" You are correct . I am familiar with that sin." He said
@Afrobrony
Lotusy said:
"Malren," Mal replied, giving Sage a slightly cold glare. "Malren Belrond." He turned away, not looking Sage in the eyes. "Bruce, sir, if I may." He clasped his hands together. "May I take Envy? I find myself grappling with that feeling especially."
@Afrobrony
Bruce snickered at Sage's comment and nodded to Mal's, glad to know his name without having to ask it himself. "Well, I think that may be a good idea, you can take out all of your anger out on that sin... not all of it, though. Remember, capturing these guys is a priority as well."

Sage back away slightly at the glare suddenly feeling kinda sad. He looked away from Malren before he began to walk away knowing the druid wanted nothing to do with him.

"One last question, sir." Malren faced Bruce again. "Is there anything we should know about these... 'sins'? Their location, their strengths, their weaknesses?"

@Afrobrony

Taragi750 said:
(wow i missed alot, sorry)
Glad to have the distractions gone now, he continues his practice, spotting one particular spell that seams easy but interesting, he summons his magic and prepares the spell but as he attempts to execute it... something goes wrong and he blows up one of the practice dummies.
A clone of Ashlyn appears beside Lomat. "Are you sure you don't want to go down stairs and assist them with their mission? If you do, the rank up will help you grasp fire manipulation more and more as you get a power boost. They're downstairs in the kitchen if you choose to go."

Inaro just looked around quietly as everyone picked who they wanted. To Inaro he really didn't care who he went up against. He looked towards the refrigerator and walks over towards it opening it up looking for beer. He finds what he's looking for and reaches in grabbing the bottle. He closes the refrigerator door and looks at Bruce. "I don't care who I fight. You pick for me." he said as he flicked the bottle cap off the glass bottle like it was nothing. He then takes a sip out of his beer. @Afrobrony

An Awakening

Signs of numerous activities within the Mortal Realm piqued the entity's residing in the Void's interest. At first he was anxious-- the foreboding sensation that haunted his being spiked strongly every time he made a decision to leave the area. Though after multiple times of pacing back and forth, standing and then sitting, Zalgo exhaled an airy sigh and closed his vision. Perhaps blocking his sight will calm his nerves and allow him to traverse to the Mortal Realm and see what events were occuring.

Curiosity washed over him again, giving his spine thrilling chills. Grasping that feeling he opened the only eye that could see and found himself basking in the greenery of a lively wood. A crooked smile danced its way onto his lips as he watched the breeze tickle the branches of great sentinels.

However, the distraction of the serenity of the woods didn't last long for the awful sensation returned to him, overpowering the wave of curiosity.

Zalgo then proceeded to look around, the smile on his face transforming into a cautious straight line. Yet so far, nothing seemed to be dangerous in the view of his eye...

Last edited by a moderator:
Earl breath in and out slowly, tying to get himself together. Watching the rest of them this high spirited and prepared, he actually feels kind of relieve.

Light said:
A clone of Ashlyn appears beside Lomat. "Are you sure you don't want to go down stairs and assist them with their mission? If you do, the rank up will help you grasp fire manipulation more and more as you get a power boost. They're downstairs in the kitchen if you choose to go."
"I'm mostly just worried I'll mess it up if I don't understand at least one of these spells first." Frustrated, Lomat frowns at the book before looking at the apparation, "Do you really think I'd be of any help?"

djinnamon said:
Sage back away slightly at the glare suddenly feeling kinda sad. He looked away from Malren before he began to walk away knowing the druid wanted nothing to do with him.
Lotusy said:
"One last question, sir." Malren faced Bruce again. "Is there anything we should know about these... 'sins'? Their location, their strengths, their weaknesses?"
@Afrobrony
Embaga Elder]Inaro just looked around quietly as everyone picked who they wanted. To Inaro he really didn't care who he went up against. He looked towards the refrigerator and walks over towards it opening it up looking for beer. He finds what he's looking for and reaches in grabbing the bottle. He closes the refrigerator door and looks at Bruce. "I don't care who I fight. You pick for me." he said as he flicked the bottle cap off the glass bottle like it was nothing. He then takes a sip out of his beer. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"I do know of their locations, Early mentioned them since he apparently has all this knowledge now." Bruce began listing them as best as he could. "Wrath is at an airforce base in the U.S. Gonna be tricky to keep that discreet. Pride is on a boat in China known as the Dustin. That one might be a little easier. Envy is in Africa, just track down the only living thing that actually wants to stick around there. Lust is in the Himalayas, easy one to find and not many people will be around. Greed is also there but in a cave. I'll get him, Sage wants lust, and you, Malren, want Envy. Earl gets his pick so Inaro takes whoever is left."

(hadayum you guys go sanic fast. Also my power went out for a while :3 )

Almost simultaneously, Arwyn turned towards the tomb's entrance just as Syrax lifted his head and growled a warning at the two newcomers. The wyvern lashed his tail from side as a molten glow began to emit from the gaps between the beast's fangs. Yes, I can sense the corruption on one of them... but it pales before the deep evil that is hanging about this place... it is not them, She mentally agreed with her dragonic friend. Now that both of their strengths were beginning to return to them they could feel the presence in the tomb. She gripped Dawn's Heart tightly in her shield arm's hand whilst raising her sword to point at the two.

"Who are you and state your business." she shouted in warning.

Sapphire stood up in a flash and raised her hands and summoned a bow made out of shadows and readied the arrow.she moved in one jump and landed gracefully next to Arwyn.she looked at Arwyn and whispered

"um what do we do?" then looked back at the doorway.she could feel her sharp fangs against her pail lips wanting to get the blood of any thing.she could hardly stand the hunger but she just told her self just wait till this is all over then you can have a cow.she focused her eyes hard and had the arrow ready in case this will turn ugly.

Arwyn glanced at her friend. "We defend the artifact with our lives if it comes to that." she said quietly to her friend. Now that her friend was closer to her, Arwyn could now see the dark hunger that had sprung into the vampire's eyes. She realized that the hunger for blood must be gnawing at her and worsening every moment. "We will get you a host as soon as we can leave" she muttered to her friend.

Beside her, Syrax slowly swung his head to better scan the tomb for the dark presence, smoke drifting from his nostrils.

@Light

Austria said:
An Awakening

Signs of numerous activities within the Mortal Realm piqued the entity's residing in the Void's interest. At first he was anxious-- the foreboding sensation that haunted his being spiked strongly every time he made a decision to leave the area. Though after multiple times of pacing back and forth, standing and then sitting, Zalgo exhaled an airy sigh and closed his vision. Perhaps blocking his sight will calm his nerves and allow him to traverse to the Mortal Realm and see what events were occuring.

Curiosity washed over him again, giving his spine thrilling chills. Grasping that feeling he opened the only eye that could see and found himself basking in the greenery of a lively wood. A crooked smile danced its way onto his lips as he watched the breeze tickle the branches of great sentinels.

However, the distraction of the serenity of the woods didn't last long for the awful sensation returned to him, overpowering the wave of curiosity.

Zalgo then proceeded to look around, the smile on his face transforming into a cautious straight line. Yet so far, nothing seemed to be dangerous in the view of his eye...

In front of Zalgo lay a girl sitting in the grass. "Who are you?"

Taragi750 said:
"I'm mostly just worried I'll mess it up if I don't understand at least one of these spells first." Frustrated, Lomat frowns at the book before looking at the apparation, "Do you really think I'd be of any help?"
"Yes I do! You just have to believe in yourself and just do it. They're still downstairs! This is your chance."

Juju said:
(hadayum you guys go sanic fast. Also my power went out for a while :3 )
Almost simultaneously, Arwyn turned towards the tomb's entrance just as Syrax lifted his head and growled a warning at the two newcomers. The wyvern lashed his tail from side as a molten glow began to emit from the gaps between the beast's fangs. Yes, I can sense the corruption on one of them... but it pales before the deep evil that is hanging about this place... it is not them, She mentally agreed with her dragonic friend. Now that both of their strengths were beginning to return to them they could feel the presence in the tomb. She gripped Dawn's Heart tightly in her shield arm's hand whilst raising her sword to point at the two.

"Who are you and state your business." she shouted in warning.
Fluffykitty9000 said:
Sapphire stood up in a flash and raised her hands and summoned a bow made out of shadows and readied the arrow.she moved in one jump and landed gracefully next to Arwyn.she looked at Arwyn and whispered
"um what do we do?" then looked back at the doorway.she could feel her sharp fangs against her pail lips wanting to get the blood of any thing.she could hardly stand the hunger but she just told her self just wait till this is all over then you can have a cow.she focused her eyes hard and had the arrow ready in case this will turn ugly.
( @Tazmodo )

Sarah was chased into the cave along with them by the man who manipulates light. "Aaahhh. So you led me right to the artifact, thanks!" The man has light fill the cave except for some sections of it. Give me the relic and I won't have to kill you all."

The being in the shadows still lingers there.

Light said:
"Yes I do! You just have to believe in yourself and just do it. They're still downstairs! This is your chance."

( @Tazmodo )

Sarah was chased into the cave along with them by the man who manipulates light. "Aaahhh. So you led me right to the artifact, thanks!" The man has light fill the cave except for some sections of it. Give me the relic and I won't have to kill you all."

Lomat looks between her and the book, "Alright, lets do this then." He sets the book down and heads over to the kitchen.

Light said:

( @Tazmodo )

Sarah turned around. "I guess I need to fight." A legion of the undead rose. She used he light manipulation to protect them from attacks. She also granted them fire and electricity manipulation. The army attacked.

@Juju @Fluffykitty9000

Reed listened to the plan and shook his head. He teleported everyone back. "Bruce guy I'm sorry but that plan is retarded. You are all compatible with them. So organize everyone to fight against their polar opposites. Like envy would go against pride. So every pick your polar opposite and then go fight. Also make sure you're positI've on their locations. @Taragi750 @Dreamtique @Embaga Elder @djinnamon @Afrobrony @Lotusy

Tazmodo said:
Sarah turned around. "I guess I need to fight." A legion of the undead rose. She used he light manipulation to protect them from attacks. She also granted them fire and electricity manipulation. The army attacked.
@Juju @Fluffykitty9000
The man smiles as the being from the shadows rips them apart and drags them into the shadow realm. "So moving on from your futile attempt. Give me the artifact or I'll take it myself from your dead body."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back