• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Tazmodo said:
Jackson laughed. "Welp later doggy breath." He said jokingly. He fell into the shadows and appeared in a tree banch. He went to sleep.
Derek was confused but he did it anyways. Jasmine had no clue what was going in either.
Once Derek does so his mind zooms over and his body twitches from the speed rush

Morpheus went back into his clone's body and flicked eyebrows, grinning madly. "Eh? Eh? Was that cool or what?! High Five!"

Vance let Sage just pull him up and didn't even try to get Sage to let go of his hand "I don't see why you're so eager to get our bodies back, For all you know, i could be planning to leave once we do" Vance pointed out

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Once Derek does so his mind zooms over and his body twitches from the speed rush
Morpheus went back into his clone's body and flicked eyebrows, grinning madly. "Eh? Eh? Was that cool or what?! High Five!"
Derek stands. "This is weird. What am i?" Jasmine just looks at the two.

"Why do you trust me? For all you know i could be planning to kill you in your sleep" Vance replied, giving Sage a confused look. Vance noticed that Sage was still holding his hand and quickly yanked his hand out of Sage's Why the hell did i let him hold my hand for so long Vance thought, slightly disgusted.

@djinnamon @Light

Tazmodo said:
Derek stands. "This is weird. What am i?" Jasmine just looks at the two.
"Who just telepathically severed Siamese Twins? This guy! SUCK ON THAT RYAN! WHOO!" Morpheus cleared his throat and pointed to Derek. "Consider yourself an... Extension of Jasmine here. Full operation by you but since I can't split your souls juuuuust yet, you technically still live in her. Make sense? Good." Morpheus sat and a table and chairs appeared, his sitting in one. "Lets have a cup of tea shall we?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Who just telepathically severed Siamese Twins? This guy! SUCK ON THAT RYAN! WHOO!" Morpheus cleared his throat and pointed to Derek. "Consider yourself an... Extension of Jasmine here. Full operation by you but since I can't split your souls juuuuust yet, you technically still live in her. Make sense? Good." Morpheus sat and a table and chairs appeared, his sitting in one. "Lets have a cup of tea shall we?"
Derek was still confused. "So it's like I'm remotely controlling his body from in her core?"

Jasmine sat down next to Derek.

Inaro raised an eyebrow towards Jackson, as he left. Dog breath?? He blew into his hand and smelt it. He made a weird face and he analyzed the smell. Damn I drink a lot of beer. He said as he made another bottle of beer appear and started walking into the forest drinking his beer. @Tazmodo @Light

Tazmodo said:
Derek was still confused. "So it's like I'm remotely controlling his body from in her core?"
Jasmine sat down next to Derek.
"No no it's like.... Sigh. Have a sip of tea I'll explain everything."

djinnamon said:
" If you wanted to kill you would have done it already. " he said even not glancing or reacting to what Vance did. He kept walking with his hands now folded behind his back.
@Light @GingerBread
"I've tried haven't I?" Vance pointed out as he continued walking beside Sage He's not so much of a wuss now, maybe it's because he know's he has the upper hand Vance thought as he stuck his hands in his pockets.

@djinnamon (Is @Light even on?)

"I was tired so i didn't, I could kill you tonight instead if you'd like" Vance replied, getting slightly more aggressive, annoyed that Sage was saying he wouldn't kill someone.

@djinnamon

Vance just glared at Sage "Don't tell me to calm down, I am calm" Vance hissed as he pushed Sage up against a wall, though not hard enough to hurt him.

@djinnamon

"This isn't for you to enjoy" Vance growled as he got up into Sage's face "Do you want to rethink your opinion on me not being able to kill you" Vance growled glaring directly into Sage's eyes; Vance got so close to Sage's face their noses were practically touching.

@djinnamon

Sage glared back. " Back up or you are gonna lose your first kiss mister. " he said growled as he squirmed more. He had to admit he was liking this position but not the situation.

@GingerBread

djinnamon said:
Sage glared back. " Back up or you are gonna lose your first kiss mister. " he said growled as he squirmed more. He had to admit he was liking this position but not the situation.
@GingerBread
"If you even dare, you'll lose your 'most valuable asset'" Vance threatened, glaring daggers at Sage; Vance was just doing all of this to prove that he wasn't someone to mess with and to prove to himself that he didn't give a rats arse about Sage.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
The moment they drank the table and those two appeared in an abandoned old ghost town. The walls creaked as the wind blew
Jasmine and Derek looked around. "What's going on?!" "Morpheus come on." Jasmine walked around looking at everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back