• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Tazmodo said:
(Did i miss something between those two?)
Derek slowly woke up. "Heh you just had to put me under didn't you. Anyways what's up you here to gloat? Go ahead."
Morpheus winked as he went farther, entering Derek's subconscious. "Just the opposite sweet cheeks. I'm here to save you. Create you. I'm going to give you LIFE!!!!" The Morpheus in his subconscious had an explosion appear behind him. The explosion imploded and went back "Well more so I'm going to make your life... Physical. I'm going to separate you from her." He began walking around, twirling, his white tulip crown dropping petals every so often. "Now... Show me where you two first met"

Inaro gets hit by the gravity pillar but the sword shatters on his back. Inaro elbows Jackson in his head with concussive force causing his brain to rattle around in his skull. He then loosens the density of his body allowing the pillar to phase through. While Jackson was still recovering from the elbow to the head Inaro finishes the fight by blasting him with a pulse of his silver life energy. @Tazmodo

Vance let out a sigh as Sage wrapped his arms around his neck It's fine, I'm okay with this, i'm going to be nice and get my body back Vance thought as he turned his body so he was facing Sage, so he could be in a more comfortable position.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus winked as he went farther, entering Derek's subconscious. "Just the opposite sweet cheeks. I'm here to save you. Create you. I'm going to give you LIFE!!!!" The Morpheus in his subconscious had an explosion appear behind him. The explosion imploded and went back "Well more so I'm going to make your life... Physical. I'm going to separate you from her." He began walking around, twirling, his white tulip crown dropping petals every so often. "Now... Show me where you two first met"
Derek sighed and stood up. "It's a dark place." He showed him a dark basement with Jasmine in cain up again a wall. "This was before she knew about her strength and how to use her powers. She still doesn't. I was created for that task but it's been a slow process. She doesn't like fighting so I always had to. Her core forced me to come into existence to help save her."

Embaga Elder]Inaro gets hit by the gravity pillar but the sword shatters on his back. Inaro elbows Jackson in his head with concussive force causing his brain to rattle around in his skull. He then loosens the density of his body allowing the pillar to phase through. While Jackson was still recovering from the elbow to the head Inaro finishes the fight by blasting him with a pulse of his silver life energy. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL]
Jackson looks at his sword. "You bastard. That was my favorite sword." He took ed the hit and struggling to stand. He took the blast and hit a nearby tree still mad about the sword. "God damn I miss it already."

Sage woke up before sitting up and stretching. He looked at Vance before getting up. " Maybe I should do something for him. " he muttered before teleporting the kitchen and made a sandwich.

@GingerBread

Vance woke up shortly after Sage had left Wonder where he went, i don't really care, he'll probably be back in a minute Vance thought as he sat up and stretched That was the best nap i've had in years Vance thought as he yawned Before a thought popped into his head Did it have anything to do with Sage? Nah, how would someone being next to me effect how good of a sleep i got

@djinnamon

Inaro looks at the sword and squats down and starts putting the pieces together. He lays his hands over the broken pieces and the pieces started fussing back together. He Lifts the sword up and spins it. Sorry about that but I fixed it. He walks over towards Jackson and hands him his sword. Good match. In the background the wolf is standing over the bear in victory. @Tazmodo

Sage returned with the sandwich and gave it Vance. " Here you go. " he said with a smile before sitting on the bed. He raised his eyebrow when he saw the man was thinking about something. " What are you thinking about. " he asked cocking his head

@GingerBread

Embaga Elder]Inaro looks at the sword and squats down and starts putting the pieces together. He lays his hands over the broken pieces and the pieces started fussing back together. He Lifts the sword up and spins it. [B]Sorry about that but I fixed it. [/B]He walks over towards Jackson and hands him his sword. [B]Good match. [/B]In the background the wolf is standing over the bear in victory. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL]
Jackson stood up. "Thanks and good fight." He held his hand out to shake it. "You're a drunk asshole but not to bad." The bear fades away. He puts the sword back in its sheath.

Tazmodo said:
Derek sighed and stood up. "It's a dark place." He showed him a dark basement with Jasmine in cain up again a wall. "This was before she knew about her strength and how to use her powers. She still doesn't. I was created for that task but it's been a slow process. She doesn't like fighting so I always had to. Her core forced me to come into existence to help save her."
Morpheus waved his hand to him, walking to the girl. "Yeah yeah yeah." When he reached her he touched her face, letting her see him. "Hello darling. I'm from the future. I'm here to save you. I can not do much here in this time. Because I'm currently in the present. Trust me it's complicated. But Im going to give you a friend okay? He will protect you." Morpheus blew on the girl and she closed her eyes, falling asleep.

The memory started shaking and crashing about, breaking. Morpheus walked back over to Derek and grabbed his wrist, pullimg him. "Im rewriting her memories. Now come along before we get erased."

"Hmm?" Vance looked up as he heard Sage say something "Oh, thanks" Vance said as he took the sandwich from Sage and took a bite from it and swallowed as he heard Sage's question "Nothing important, just thinking about how that was the best nap i've had in years" Vance said as he waved his hand dismissively before taking another bite of the sandwich.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus waved his hand to him, walking to the girl. "Yeah yeah yeah." When he reached her he touched her face, letting her see him. "Hello darling. I'm from the future. I'm here to save you. I can not do much here in this time. Because I'm currently in the present. Trust me it's complicated. But Im going to give you a friend okay? He will protect you." Morpheus blew on the girl and she closed her eyes, falling asleep.
The memory started shaking and crashing about, breaking. Morpheus walked back over to Derek and grabbed his wrist, pullimg him. "Im rewriting her memories. Now come along before we get erased."
Derek was confused but went along with it. "You do know that anything can happen after that right? She might even forget who you are or lose her feelings for you. Or even say she's in love with you because you helped save her."

"Finish your thought" Vance said as he finished the sandwich Why the hell do i care what he was going to say? I'm just doing it so i can mock him for it, yeah that sounds right Vance thought, though he still felt that wasn't why he cared what Sage was going to say.

@djinnamon

Inaro shakes his hand as the wolf disappears. He then smiles, then laughs as Jackson makes fun of him. Kid you have no idea how many times I've been called that. @Tazmodo

" I was going to say I thought it would have been your worst since you don't like me sleeping with you. " he said truthfully as he stood and looked around for something to do.

@GingerBread

"Yeah.... Maybe it's because i had someone to use as cannon fodder in case someone attacked me" Vance replied, not wanting to even think that it was because he might've subconsciously enjoyed being with Sage. Vance laid back on the bed clearing these thoughts from his head as he relaxed.

@djinnamon

Tazmodo said:
Derek was confused but went along with it. "You do know that anything can happen after that right? She might even forget who you are or lose her feelings for you. Or even say she's in love with you because you helped save her."
Morpheus looked back at him and laughed, running backwards. "I dont care. She'll be happy i saved her friend more." He snapped and they appeared in her subconscious again. Morpheus nodded and left her mind, going back to his clone's body. "Now. I've made it where it's like... An on-off switch. Switch over to Derek and Derek," He pointed as a body for Derek in his subconscious image of himself "Derek you go touch that." He looked back to her and went back into her Subconscious. "And here? I will do the transferral. Huzzah go me!"

"I didn't really think that far" Vance shrugged his shoulders halfheartedly "I can't leave because you'd just end up whining again if i tried. Maybe i'll just stay here and just sleep until they need me to do something" Vance replied sounding like he didn't care at all "Though overall, It's up to you, we did make a deal and i am your slave until you say i don't have to be anymore" Vance pointed out, not really caring.

@djinnamon

"I don't care, whatever you want to do. We could go ask for our own bodies back though" Vance replied as he laid back on the bed, not really caring.

@djinnamon

@Tazmodo[/URL]
Jackson laughed. "Welp later doggy breath." He said jokingly. He fell into the shadows and appeared in a tree banch. He went to sleep.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus looked back at him and laughed, running backwards. "I dont care. She'll be happy i saved her friend more." He snapped and they appeared in her subconscious again. Morpheus nodded and left her mind, going back to his clone's body. "Now. I've made it where it's like... An on-off switch. Switch over to Derek and Derek," He pointed as a body for Derek in his subconscious image of himself "Derek you go touch that." He looked back to her and went back into her Subconscious. "And here? I will do the transferral. Huzzah go me!"
Derek was confused but he did it anyways. Jasmine had no clue what was going in either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back