Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Tazmodo said:
Jasmine stretched as she woke up. "Hey Morpheus. Something seems different."
Morpheus nodded. "This is a clone. My real body is busy. But I've gotten a bit more... Knowledge now. To help you. Shall I assist you with Derick now that you have rested?"

Sage eye twitched. " Sure come on , I'll rip off your pens and feed to a shock while we are at it. " he said before taking a bite of his sandwich and glaring at Vance. He was feeling slightly better but not much.

@GingerBread

Vance reluctantly walked over to Sage and laid on the bed in more of a sitting position "You'd only be damaging your own body" Vance replied, giving Sage a small smile "I'm sure you want you own body back, don't you? If we do end up going out, do you really want to be kissing your own body?"

@djinnamon

Sage shook his head with a slight smile on his face at the thought of dating Vance. " No I do not , that would be creepy. Oh I want to ask a question. " he said as he sat with legs crossed genie style. He was happy that Vance was sitting next to him without insulting him.

@GingerBread

"What do you want to ask?" Vance asked sounding uninterested, assuming it would be a pointless question At least he's not sulking anymore Vance thought, happy that he didn't have to listen to Sage whinging.

@djinnamon

Vance really wanted to answer Sage facetiously but didn't "I slowly got rid of them, I'm an assassin, emotions will only lead to a badly done Job" Vance answered truthfully.

@djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage nodded. " Oh ok. So want do you want to do. " he asked with a raised eyebrow after he ate his sandwich. He wanted to make Vance feel at least a little content being in his presence. @GingerBread

"I don't care, if i choose then it's either going to assassinate someone, which i can't do without my body. Or going to sleep. So I'll leave the choice up to you" Vance replied, shrugging his shoulders He's become less annoying, that's good Vance thought

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus nodded. "This is a clone. My real body is busy. But I've gotten a bit more... Knowledge now. To help you. Shall I assist you with Derick now that you have rested?"
Jasmine smiled. "I appreciate the thought but he's long gone now. It's oddly quiet. Anyways what's new with you.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson took a deep breath. He drew his sword as well. He took a deep breathe and started to heal himself. Giving him enough energy for one last attack. "Heh I guess being a deity has its perks. Just don't kill me I don't want to restart another cycle."
Yeah but I wasn't always a deity. He spins his sword, then gets in his fighting stance. I promise won't kill you Jackson. He burst towards Jackson moving at a blur, and leaving a burst a smoke.

@Tazmodo

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine smiled. "I appreciate the thought but he's long gone now. It's oddly quiet. Anyways what's new with you.
Morpheus wagged his finger. "Not gone. But asleep. I told you. I put him to sleep for now. And now I can wake him up." Morpheus winked and appeared in her subconscious, looking around. "Now Derek dear boy. Where have you been moved?"

Vance just watched Sage teleport to his room Guess he doesn't want to sleep together..... He want's to sleep in my bed with me doesn't he? Vance sighed as he got up and walked to his own room He's doesn't seem to be as annoying as he was, but it could all be an act Vance thought as he walked into his room and flopped face first into his bed.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus wagged his finger. "Not gone. But asleep. I told you. I put him to sleep for now. And now I can wake him up." Morpheus winked and appeared in her subconscious, looking around. "Now Derek dear boy. Where have you been moved?"
Jasmine remained still and Derek was still in the back of her mind. If Morpheus wasn't careful he would fade away when he woke up.

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine remained still and Derek was still in the back of her mind. If Morpheus wasn't careful he would fade away when he woke up.
Morpheus rolled his eyes. "Oi dying boy. I can feel your mind. I am here to remove you from the girl! It will be so exciting to test my new power."

Vance turned over, unable to sleep face down and saw Sage curled up and surprisingly not trying to grab any part of him Maybe he doesn't want to cuddle up to me, though realistically he's probably only doing it so i won't get annoyed and piss off. Well if i don't make him happy i won't get my body back Vance thought as he reached an arm over to Sage and wrapped it around him before uncaringly pulling him closer.

@djinnamon

"Do you not want to be closer to me? Because i recall last time you started whining until i let you" Vance stated plainly as he released Sage from his arm "But if you don't want to then whatever. You can't say i didn't try"

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Sage was curled up into a ball under the sheets to make sure he didn't grab Vance in his sleep. He yawned slightly and drifted off to sleep.
@GingerBread
(Did i miss something between those two?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus rolled his eyes. "Oi dying boy. I can feel your mind. I am here to remove you from the girl! It will be so exciting to test my new power."
Derek slowly woke up. "Heh you just had to put me under didn't you. Anyways what's up you here to gloat? Go ahead."

Tazmodo said:
(Did i miss something between those two?)
(You might've, Vance is now Sage's slave and is being nice to him so he can get his body back)

djinnamon said:
" Ok fine. " he grabbed Vance's arm and placed it over him again. " Good night. " he said before he drifted off again.
@GingerBread
Vance shook his head disappointedly God, he's indecisive, first he doesn't want to and is embarrassed and then he wants to Vance thought as a small smile formed on his face before quickly disappearing as he drifted off to sleep.

@djinnamon (@Light Was this nice enough? :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back