First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"Yeah good whatever" Vance said waving his hand dismissively "We're going to spend some time together, and become the best of fwends" Vance said, hating himself for even saying something like that "So get dressed" Vance motioned to his normal attire "And let's go"

@djinnamon(In case anyone cares, I spent Friends like that on purpose :3 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage nodded and got up before getting dressed and before walking over to Vance. " Its weird seeing myself when i'm not looking at a reflective surface. Also don't speak to e as if I was a child please" he said

@GingerBread

Lotusy said:
(Gonna go ahead and post with Malren, no material for Sergio, but no use waiting.)
"Not ready for it? I would throw my life away for y- wait what? Oh, sorry. Wrong confession." Malren rubbed his head awkwardly, expecting a different response. "Er... why am I not ready? Do you not trust me or something?"
"It's not that I don't trust you its just...You won't like what I have to tell you. Something happened that you have no knowledge about that one night and..." She touches her stomach so she can prepare herself to drop the bomb.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Kitten Morpheus stared at her with big shaking eyes. He didn't know if he should be terrified or ecstatic. He didn't know what their relationship what. A clone of him came over and did the speaking. "Exactly what.... Is our relationship?"
Decimus raised an eyebrow. "And why do you think I care if I'm forgotten? In time, everyone is forgotten. I do not fear being forgotten. I've created no legacy intended to live beyond me. My purpose is very clear"
"Simple, a non sexual relationship status with a loosened dom and sub rate." Luna looks up to the top of the tree and she suddenly starts floating towards it.

Decimus feels himself slowly dying as his existence bleeds away. "Narrate now or die."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan walked back to the training grounds. He couldn't sleep just yet. Things seemed different since he left. He looked over to where Morpheus fought, not know it was his fight. He looked to his right and in the distance he could see a giant cloud tadpol thing. He decided this was just the thing he needed.
( ! ) In a flash of light he appeared before it and charged a powerful arrow, increasing it to vaporize, not explode

@Light
The arrow and it's energy was pulled into its mouth. The two pods on the first line begin to glow with the same affects on the symmetrical side. It continues to float around with no care.

"If only you didn't act like one" Vance mumbled before quickly speaking again "Of course, if it makes you happy" Vance forced a smile onto his face and even though it wasn't his face, the smile still felt like it didn't belong there "So what do you want to do?" Vance asked, trying to be as nice as possible to get his body back quicker Once this is done, I'll just leave, move to goddamn mars Vance thought, mentally scowling

@djinnamon

Sage sighed and plopped back on the bed. " This isn't going to work if you are gonna pretend to be nice. " he said simply as he layed back on Vance's bed. " Look just act like your self, don't insult me but don't fake smiles etc. Ok? " he asked as he sat up

@GingerBread

"Fine then you tosspot, what do you want to do So i can prove to the leader of this cult that i'm vaguely nice and deserve my body back" Vance replied, a scowl reforming on his face

@djinnamon

"If i was trying to insult you i could do a lot worse, so lighten up you tosspot" Vance replied as he glared at sage "So, tell me about yourself then, i guess"

@djinnamon

God this is boring, how much longer do i have to be nice for Vance thought as he contemplated going back to the grand canyon. Looking at Sage, Vance noticed he was blushing "You know what, i'm done screw being nice, i can't be arsed, I'd rather go to a small cliff so i have to keep climbing it to throw myself off before i die" Vance shouted as he looked up at the ceiling. Vance then looked down to glare at Sage "How about we have a duel. If I win you kill yourself and i get my body back, If you win, i kill myself and you get your body back, Does that sound good? You can change what happens if you win if you want, your not going to win regardless" Vance ranted, glaring daggers at Sage.

@djinnamon

"That's a weird prize for winning, but Fine. I'll become your slave if you win" Vance said, mockingly "But i hope you have a nice funeral planned" Vance taunted as he followed Sage into the training room and created a dagger made of ice.

@djinnamon

(!) "Very well, if you're that eager to die, Any last word" Vance taunted as he rushed towards Sage aiming his dagger for Sage's stomach

@djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
Vance had only just noticed the tendrils as they latched onto him and he found himself being harshly tossed into a wall, causing a deep pain in his soul. gritting his teeth Vance got back up Guess i don't have my enhanced perception either, god damn it Vance thought as he tried to figure out what the best move would be right now.

(!) Vance fired shards of razor ice at Sage while creating a pillar of ice underneath himself to propel himself towards Sage, dagger outstretched, aiming for the face.

@djinnamon

Sage deflect all but one shard that cut his cheek with the dagger on his hand before leaning backward in a limbo like movement causing Vance to fly over him. He stood up straight and smirked as two tendrils instant went to grab Vance's legs. " Try harder. " he said

@GingerBread

Vance tried to think of something that he could use against Sage right now other than Ice, caused that seemed to be doing less than a ice cube in an active volcano. Vance found his legs getting wrapped up by tendrils God damn, Sage has the worse powers, i don't even know if he has more than this ice Vance thought as he remembered Sage had made himself, more appealing to him. So Vance willed his attractiveness to increase, not really sure what effect it would have as it was Sage's own body.

@djinnamon

Sage rolled his eyes when he saw what Vance was trying to do , he was barely affected. " Dude i'm not so vain that I will be attracted to myself. " he said before he smirked and use the tendril to continuously hit Vance on the floor , roof and walls.

@GingerBread

Vance found himself getting hit hard against the wall and any other surface that could kill him with enough blunt force trauma. Vance fired some ice shards at Sage but they all missed because he was moving too much to get a good shot without his enhanced perception. Vance gritted his teeth when he felt his soul burning with pain and agony, since it was already slightly damaged because of everything that happened before this fight.

Vance gritted his teeth and wasn't about to show any sign of weakness as he knew Sage wouldn't go far enough to kill him. But then Vance realized that no physical damage was showing up because it wasn't his own body, So Sage would have no idea how close he was to death. Vance gritted his teeth not wanting to admit defeat, until the pain became unbearable and felt like it was ripping him apart from the inside "Stop!" Vance shouted before his voice became a whisper "You win"

@djinnamon

Vance just glared at Sage, thinking he was just trying to mock him because he lost "I'm fine, you won, you don't have to rub it in" Vance hissed through his clenched teeth, The pain slowly starting to fade.

@djinnamon

Sage smirked cheekily."We are going on a date mister." He said with as he stood up. "Go get formally dressed" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back