• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan stopped and thought a moment. Then decided to follow. "I think I'll tag along. I'm sure something has to happen out there. Something enough to make Morpheus come back. He walked through there then immediately walked back." Ryan caught up and stood before the portal. "Lets check it out" and stepped through
Vance walked through the portal and found himself back at the UN building Fun i'm back here Vance thought before taking a look around. As Vance was looking around he saw that Sage was in a fight with someone Maybe if he dies i won't have to deal with him, though i can probably get rid of him easier than any of these guys anyways Vance thought as he took a seat on a bit of rubble "Well this place looks like more fun has happened".

@DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon @CelticSol

GingerBread said:
Vance walked through the portal and found himself back at the UN building Fun i'm back here Vance thought before taking a look around. As Vance was looking around he saw that Sage was in a fight with someone Maybe if he dies i won't have to deal with him, though i can probably get rid of him easier than any of these guys anyways Vance thought as he took a seat on a bit of rubble "Well this place looks like more fun has happened".

Ryan sat behind Vance and crossed his legs. "There's a part of me that says I should really worry about the person about to die. And a part of me wants me to really get something to drink. I worry about that." Ryan stretched and laid on a near flat piece. "You go, I go."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan sat behind Vance and crossed his legs. "There's a part of me that says I should really worry about the person about to die. And a part of me wants me to really get something to drink. I worry about that." Ryan stretched and laid on a near flat piece. "You go, I go."
"Are you saying if i choose to fight, you'll fight? but if i don't you won't?" Vance was becoming more confident that everyone in Lizard shout is an idiot. "Oi you over there, with the stupid look on your face" Vance shouted over to the person Sage was fighting "Light boy over here wants to fight you" Vance announced, hoping that they would fight and Ryan would be killed or at least leave him alone.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan stopped and thought a moment. Then decided to follow. "I think I'll tag along. I'm sure something has to happen out there. Something enough to make Morpheus come back. He walked through there then immediately walked back." Ryan caught up and stood before the portal. "Lets check it out" and stepped through

When Morpheus appeared a clone rose up out of the ground in front of Jasmine. "Sigh. Your friend Derek was being mean so i put him to sleep. So I guess we could talk before I go risk my life." He took a seat "Tell me about you."

Morpheus unpoofed in front of Reed and his eye twitched a moment. "Sure why not?" He began to mold and meld, turning into a white T-Rex
Jasmine looked at him and smiled. "Well I don't remember anything to far but....." Without Derek being conscious nothing stop her memories from come back. She started crying. "Sorry for Derek being mean." She looked up at him. "It turns out I'm the original. He came along when I needed something to keep me strong."

Reed laughed. "This will be fun." He used two stun batons this time so he would do any actual damage. He teleported to the back of its neck and stabbed them into him will the same electrical power of a lightning bolt. (The have little prongs to stab with)

Sage pushed off the way but began to fall when a Red hired girl caught him and rested him next to Vance after jumping over to the man. Sage layer on the ground and panted as Kotori healed him.

GingerBread said:
"Are you saying if i choose to fight, you'll fight? but if i don't you won't?" Vance was becoming more confident that everyone in Lizard shout is an idiot. "Oi you over there, with the stupid look on your face" Vance shouted over to the person Sage was fighting "Light boy over here wants to fight you" Vance announced, hoping that they would fight and Ryan would be killed or at least leave him alone.
DizjayDeathPride said:

GingerBread said:
Ryan groaned. "You are so difficult to be around." Ryan sat up and looked to where Vance was yelling. "If it drags me in to fight I will kill you"

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine looked at him and smiled. "Well I don't remember anything to far but....." Without Derek being conscious nothing stop her memories from come back. She started crying. "Sorry for Derek being mean." She looked up at him. "It turns out I'm the original. He came along when I needed something to keep me strong."
Reed laughed. "This will be fun." He used two stun batons this time so he would do any actual damage. He teleported to the back of its neck and stabbed them into him will the same electrical power of a lightning bolt. (The have little prongs to stab with)
"Yeah I heard. That was poetic nonetheless. Tell me, do you remember anything from before that time? Anything at all? I can help you"

Once Morpheus was pierced his body transformed to withstand the electricity. A humanoid clone of Morpheus appeared to Reed's immediate side and slammed its mettalic fist into Reed with the force of a ton, breaking his ribs. The dinosaur began to fall over, roaring for dramatic effect

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
Sage pushed off the way but began to fall when a Red hired girl caught him and rested him next to Vance after jumping over to the man. Sage layer on the ground and panted as Kotori healed him.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan groaned. "You are so difficult to be around." Ryan sat up and looked to where Vance was yelling. "If it drags me in to fight I will kill you"
"Yeah, you'd love to try wouldn't you" Vance said as he looked over at Sage "Good you're not dead" Vance replied sounding nonchalant and bored "I can still kill you myself"

Light said:
The moment Sovereign brings up Layla, something inside Grimm snaps. "I'm death. I'm not obligated to save any of those people in the first place, if it's their time it is their time. Though.... if you think I'll let you do any of this and threaten my family? You are sadly mistaken. As much as I love Layla, I will not sacrifice the lives of many for my own selfish desire, nor will I allow you to lay a hand on a single Van Fen'rir. I believe Layla would not forgive me if I did. Besides... she can handle herself, she's Layla."
Sovereign's smile spreads across his face once more, for the briefest moment when Grimm says 'Layla can handle herself', but composes it into an amused quirk at the corner of his mouth. "Whatever you say, Grimm. It wasn't a threat, however; just a promise that they would be avoided," Sovereign shrugs, "But I suppose they are now no more than the average human, if you have no will to have your family protected," Sovereign steps back, crossing his arms with the same easy, self-satisfied smile on his lips, "However, I would encourage you to keep this in mind, brother; in the past, you may have been more powerful than me, but even you will fall to me. Once my plan is in motion, not even Death will be able to stop my Madness."

He smiles, as if his words were not a thinly veiled threat and more like pleasant conversation, then waves as a portal appears behind Grimm. Krii steps out from behind Sovereign, having hid in the shadows the entire conversation, and she pushes Grimm by the chest into the portal, leading to his family's home, implying they know the location of his loved ones. The portal snaps closed with a pop!, vanishing into thin air.

Lotusy said:
Malren dusted himself off, closing his eyes and selecting his powerup before responding to Vance. "Highly doubt it. The guy from before said that this was a powered-down version. Besides, it almost killed us anyways." Vance caught Malren's attention when the other man flinched from pain. Surprised by this new turn of events, Malren rushed over. "Damn. You're pretty beat up right now. Do you need any help?"
@Light @GingerBread

Meanwhile, Sergio felt the disorienting pull of teleportation as he found himself in New York with his fluffball. Bring lights, concrete, and metal twisted and turned in every direction, as far as the eye could see. Well, this certainly is New York. He stared down at the fluff, exchanging a silent glance before speaking. "Hm. That certainly screwed up my vacation," he said to the fluffball. "Can't a man have his peace? I mean, I just saved a gang, and now I'm in NY, and- Actually, why am I talking to you?" He checked his surroundings. "Not that you'd know, but where should we go?"
As if on cue, a small, black haired child stumbles up to Sergio's general area, dressed in a tattered, burned dress. Tears have left streaks down her face, and she grabs any adult running by, "Please, my mommy! She's trapped!" but is ignored. Eventually, her eyes lock on Sergio, and she all but sprints to him, grabbing him by the bottom of his shirt, "Please, please, Mister, help me! My mommy is trapped under the rocks! She can't get out!"

djinnamon said:
Sage was sent through the air and hit a wall causing a loud crash. He pulled himself from the wall slowly and growled as millions of ice shards appeared around the man and shoot at him from all directions. He fell not his butt and panted as he placed a hand on the bloody wound on his chest before he froze it to keep it from bleeding. He got up slowly and leaned against the wall.
djinnamon said:
A large beam of fire shoot at the cloaked man from behind as well.
GingerBread said:
The man melts the ice shards, but fails to notice the fire beam. He is barely able to move out of the way of it, but it still tears through his side and ignites his cloak. He tears it off, revealing himself to not actually be a man at all - he appears to be no older than fourteen, but he looks entirely battle hardened by the stone cold glint in his eyes. He looks to Vance, then to Ryan. At his side, a girl appears, wielding a staff. The boy ignites his hands and fires at Ryan, while the girl summons forth a demon the size of a bus, which lets out a deafening roar as it charges Vance.

Sage looked at Vance and glared weakly but was picked by Kotori who flew on top a building and rested him down again. " Rest here. " She said before she stood up and shoot several beams of fire at the uncloaked man.

CelticSol said:
Sovereign's smile spreads across his face once more, for the briefest moment when Grimm says 'Layla can handle herself', but composes it into an amused quirk at the corner of his mouth. "Whatever you say, Grimm. It wasn't a threat, however; just a promise that they would be avoided," Sovereign shrugs, "But I suppose they are now no more than the average human, if you have no will to have your family protected," Sovereign steps back, crossing his arms with the same easy, self-satisfied smile on his lips, "However, I would encourage you to keep this in mind, brother; in the past, you may have been more powerful than me, but even you will fall to me. Once my plan is in motion, not even Death will be able to stop my Madness."
He smiles, as if his words were not a thinly veiled threat and more like pleasant conversation, then waves as a portal appears behind Grimm. Krii steps out from behind Sovereign, having hid in the shadows the entire conversation, and she pushes Grimm by the chest into the portal, leading to his family's home, implying they know the location of his loved ones. The portal snaps closed with a pop!, vanishing into thin air.

As if on cue, a small, black haired child stumbles up to Sergio's general area, dressed in a tattered, burned dress. Tears have left streaks down her face, and she grabs any adult running by, "Please, my mommy! She's trapped!" but is ignored. Eventually, her eyes lock on Sergio, and she all but sprints to him, grabbing him by the bottom of his shirt, "Please, please, Mister, help me! My mommy is trapped under the rocks! She can't get out!"

The man melts the ice shards, but fails to notice the fire beam. He is barely able to move out of the way of it, but it still tears through his side and ignites his cloak. He tears it off, revealing himself to not actually be a man at all - he appears to be no older than fourteen, but he looks entirely battle hardened by the stone cold glint in his eyes. He looks to Vance, then to Ryan. At his side, a girl appears, wielding a staff. The boy ignites his hands and fires at Ryan, while the girl summons forth a demon the size of a bus, which lets out a deafening roar as it charges Vance.
GingerBread said:
"Yeah, you'd love to try wouldn't you" Vance said as he looked over at Sage "Good you're not dead" Vance replied sounding nonchalant and bored "I can still kill you myself"

CelticSol said:
Vance just looked at the demon with a bored expression "I haven't slept properly in like 3 days" Vance said as he used the darkness under the rubbled he was on to fire shards of darkness at the demon before creating a makeshift wall in front of it of of tendrils made of darkness as he got up and dived out of the way.

@CelticSol

CelticSol said:

Ryan cursed as he and a clone of light both turn rapidly, one the boy and one the girl, and fire a full arrow of light.

( ! ) They both were standing ready, another arrow, ready to strike

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Yeah I heard. That was poetic nonetheless. Tell me, do you remember anything from before that time? Anything at all? I can help you"

Once Morpheus was pierced his body transformed to withstand the electricity. A humanoid clone of Morpheus appeared to Reed's immediate side and slammed its mettalic fist into Reed with the force of a ton, breaking his ribs. The dinosaur began to fall over, roaring for dramatic effect
Jasmine nodded. "Yeah I remember everything. It's a pretty sad story and painful at that. I was once captured and used for for a sick man's amusement. It was awful. Day in and day out he would come down to a little basement he had and torture me. Stabbing burning and breaking me to the point when I couldn't handle it. My psyche shattered and Derek came along. He took over and killed the man. Ever sense he's been there to protect me. And now that I remember everything I no longer need him. He'll fade away. He only wanted to live. Nowe he's slowly fading and I'll never hear from him again. I'll be all alone." She curled up and put her head in her arms. "He was mean but he had to be to protect me."

Reed teleported away the instant the clone appeared narrowly dodging the attack but still receiving some damage. "Ouch Charley that really hurt." He said mockingly. "So I can't play around with you." He teleported his scythe to him. He teleported all around the big Dino and cut with his scythe he did the same with the clone. He slashed and was gone all around the body. He had no pattern and tapped into his chaotic mindset. The seals kept him from using his real powers so he maintained control a little bit in that aspect.

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine nodded. "Yeah I remember everything. It's a pretty sad story and painful at that. I was once captured and used for for a sick man's amusement. It was awful. Day in and day out he would come down to a little basement he had and torture me. Stabbing burning and breaking me to the point when I couldn't handle it. My psyche shattered and Derek came along. He took over and killed the man. Ever sense he's been there to protect me. And now that I remember everything I no longer need him. He'll fade away. He only wanted to live. Nowe he's slowly fading and I'll never hear from him again. I'll be all alone." She curled up and put her head in her arms. "He was mean but he had to be to protect me."
Reed teleported away the instant the clone appeared narrowly dodging the attack but still receiving some damage. "Ouch Charley that really hurt." He said mockingly. "So I can't play around with you." He teleported his scythe to him. He teleported all around the big Dino and cut with his scythe he did the same with the clone. He slashed and was gone all around the body. He had no pattern and tapped into his chaotic mindset. The seals kept him from using his real powers so he maintained control a little bit in that aspect.
Morpheus patted the girl's head, easing her sadness. "There there. Daddy Morpheus will make it all better. Morpheus will make him permanently stay. I know just the thing."

The dinosaur shredded rapidly and another clone appeared under Reed, same as before, but directly under Reed's chin, hitting with the same force as before but upwards, cracking his jaw and sending him flying

The clone of Morpheus winced. "Yikes"

Before Sergio could do so much asmove from his position, his eyes caught sight of a distressed black-haired girl. "Hold tight, Fluff," he said. "I think we might need to lend a hand with this." He tucked away the fluffball as the girl ran up to him, pleading for help. "Yes, yes, I'll help. Calm down, I'll get to her as soon as possible," he said, keeping his tone calm. "Can you show me where your mommy is?"

@CelticSol

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus patted the girl's head, easing her sadness. "There there. Daddy Morpheus will make it all better. Morpheus will make him permanently stay. I know just the thing."
The dinosaur shredded rapidly and another clone appeared under Reed, same as before, but directly under Reed's chin, hitting with the same force as before but upwards, cracking his jaw and sending him flying

The clone of Morpheus winced. "Yikes"
Jasmine looked up and hugged him. "Thank you."

Reed took the blow and was hit with enough force to fly into the air. "Ok that really fucking hurt." He threw his scythe at him and it teleported be hide him and stabbed into the clone. He teleported to its handle and cut him in half. He did the same to the other clone all in one instant. He was struggling to stand. "This reminds me of the fight with wrath. Good job. Now where's the real you?" He struggled to talk.

Inaro punched through the light shield only to be engulfed in flames. His automatic defenses kicked in covering himself in metal. Luckily he recently got rid of his elemental damage to his Bio-metal physiology therefore the fire didn't do anything but heat up the metal.

Inaro stretches a hammerfist out through the Flames towards Jackson aimed for his head. @Tazmodo

Embaga Elder]Inaro punched through the light shield only to be engulfed in flames. His automatic defenses kicked in covering himself in metal. Luckily he recently got rid of his elemental damage to his Bio-metal physiology therefore the fire didn't do anything but heat up the metal. Inaro stretches a hammerfist out through the Flames towards Jackson aimed for his head. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL]
Jackson easily dodges the hit. He uses his gravity manipulation to increase his speed and strength and kicks Inaro in the heads and knocks into the ground. The flamed started to melt through the armor and Jackson shoots him with a beat of light. (Gtg I'll be back later)

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine looked up and hugged him. "Thank you."
Reed took the blow and was hit with enough force to fly into the air. "Ok that really fucking hurt." He threw his scythe at him and it teleported be hide him and stabbed into the clone. He teleported to its handle and cut him in half. He did the same to the other clone all in one instant. He was struggling to stand. "This reminds me of the fight with wrath. Good job. Now where's the real you?" He struggled to talk.
One of the clones turned into a clear scentless goop when it was cut. The goop dripped off unnoticed in the teleportation realm, and laid out smoothly to not ever be noticed.

(!)
Meanwhile the other clone shook his head as his brother was cut in half. It disappeared as it's flesh became perfectly reflective to appear camouflaged. It appeared silently above Reed and kicked him in the lower spine with the same force downward, paralyzing him and making him crash into the ground "Right here silly"

djinnamon said:
Sage looked at Vance and glared weakly but was picked by Kotori who flew on top a building and rested him down again. " Rest here. " She said before she stood up and shoot several beams of fire at the uncloaked man.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan cursed as he and a clone of light both turn rapidly, one the boy and one the girl, and fire a full arrow of light.
( ! ) They both were standing ready, another arrow, ready to strike
The boy tucks himself into a ball at the arrow as another man comes to his aid, throwing up a barrier of protection that dissolves the arrow. Both the boy and the man rise, the boy spinning the sword in his hand in anticipation, the man holding his barrier strong. The man focuses, then wraps the barrier tight around the boy, like a second skin. The boy spins his sword once more, then charges Ryan, slashing him across the torso, then aiming for a strike at his heart.

Lotusy said:
Before Sergio could do so much asmove from his position, his eyes caught sight of a distressed black-haired girl. "Hold tight, Fluff," he said. "I think we might need to lend a hand with this." He tucked away the fluffball as the girl ran up to him, pleading for help. "Yes, yes, I'll help. Calm down, I'll get to her as soon as possible," he said, keeping his tone calm. "Can you show me where your mommy is?"
She sighs in relief, grinning widely as she grabs Sergio's hand, skin ice cold, almost to the point of hypothermia. She tugs Sergio's hand, pulling him into the chaotic streets, "This way, this way," She urges, pulling him through the crowds of people, her hand tight around his. "Hurry," She insists, leading him towards a building that appears to be on it's last legs - the support beams are either destroyed or burning, but the child is unhindered by it, her hand slipping from his as she sprints into the flames. "Come on, she's in here!" She calls. If Sergio enters, all he sees is her disappearing down a flight of stares, into the basement.

GingerBread said:
Vance just looked at the demon with a bored expression "I haven't slept properly in like 3 days" Vance said as he used the darkness under the rubbled he was on to fire shards of darkness at the demon before creating a makeshift wall in front of it of of tendrils made of darkness as he got up and dived out of the way.
The demon roars in pain at the shards, but mostly shakes it off as he charges through the wall. Once his eyes, reeling, lock on Vance, he grabs him and throws him into a building with enough force to crack the stone.

CelticSol said:
The boy tucks himself into a ball at the arrow as another man comes to his aid, throwing up a barrier of protection that dissolves the arrow. Both the boy and the man rise, the boy spinning the sword in his hand in anticipation, the man holding his barrier strong. The man focuses, then wraps the barrier tight around the boy, like a second skin. The boy spins his sword once more, then charges Ryan, slashing him across the torso, then aiming for a strike at his heart.
She sighs in relief, grinning widely as she grabs Sergio's hand, skin ice cold, almost to the point of hypothermia. She tugs Sergio's hand, pulling him into the chaotic streets, "This way, this way," She urges, pulling him through the crowds of people, her hand tight around his. "Hurry," She insists, leading him towards a building that appears to be on it's last legs - the support beams are either destroyed or burning, but the child is unhindered by it, her hand slipping from his as she sprints into the flames. "Come on, she's in here!" She calls. If Sergio enters, all he sees is her disappearing down a flight of stares, into the basement.

The demon roars in pain at the shards, but mostly shakes it off as he charges through the wall. Once his eyes, reeling, lock on Vance, he grabs him and throws him into a building with enough force to crack the stone.
Ryan shot the arrow and noticed it was useless. After the first slash he disappeared in a flash of light and appeared behind the boy, shooting him again and disappearing again. Zapping all around him trying to find a weakness to the field

Sergio stares at the absolute wreckage and chaos surrounding him and the girl as they rushed down the overcrowded streets to find her mother. What the hell could have done this? Sergio thought to himself, watching men, women, and children alike milling around in a shocked and confused manner. "This is the building? I wouldn't... wait, little miss!" He yelled as the girl suddenpy charged into the decrepit building. "Ugh. The things I do... I blame you, fluff." Before following the girl, he clenched his hand, ready to form a shield. After a deep breath, he followed the girl to the basement.

@CelticSol

Sage stood up when he healed and looked at the man and boy. He shoot several large shards of ice at

the two while Komori arcs of extremely hot flames.

CelticSol said:

CelticSol said:
Using the shadow the building cast, Vance teleported before he hit the building but he still had momentum and ended up skidding across the floor, the concrete and small bits of rubble tearing up the skin of his back, leaving it a bloody mess "I Just want to sleep" Vance muttered as he stood up, Hissing at the stinging pain in his back.

Vance stared at the monster "You wanna play that way? Fine" Vance growled at the demon. Vance was somehow managing to keep calm throughout everything that was happening. (!) Vance used the shadows to create 4 greatswords that were just a bit bigger than the demon before having them all swing at the monster while he disappears into the shadows. (!)

@CelticSol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back