• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus closed his eyes and focused, entering her mind and walking around. "Oh Derekkkk where aaaaare you? Jazzie is worried. Hey jazzie can you hear me? I'm going to guess yes. Dereeeeeek where are you?!"
Jasmine sat down and focused. She could feel him there but remained silent. Derek sat there looking at Morpheus. "Leave me be I need to wait until she sleeps. Until then she can't know I'm here."

Tazmodo said:
Jackson stood up. "Who wants to fight?"
Jasmine stayed where she was. She couldn't get any stronger then she alreafy was.

Reed sat down in the corner. He was Beta and didn't care about climbing at the moment.
Inaro looked towards Jackson after hearing his question. A smile grew across his face. Hey kid.....wanna finish our little brawl. @Tazmodo

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine sat down and focused. She could feel him there but remained silent. Derek sat there looking at Morpheus. "Leave me be I need to wait until she sleeps. Until then she can't know I'm here."
"Oh? Why's that? You trying to sneak out? Naughty." Morpheus wagged his finger at Derek. "For shame Derek for shame."

(Sorry for not responding sooner. I went out to see the new Star Wars movie!! :3 )

The dragonknight considered the talking dog's proposition before answering. "Syrax and I will accompany you as a means of learning more about this guild. Besides, it seems as though we have the same motives and share a common enemy."

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) An arrow of light whizzed past Vance's head. Ryan was currently charging another. This time, not intending to miss
Vance raised several walls of darkness in front of him, enough to stop the arrow. Vance then became invisible in the shadows "Trying to kill an injured man? What are you trying to prove?" Vance asked before completely muffling himself and moving away from Ryan.
@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Vance raised several walls of darkness in front of him, enough to stop the arrow. Vance then became invisible in the shadows "Trying to kill an injured man? What are you trying to prove?" Vance asked before completely muffling himself and moving away from Ryan.
@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan dropped his bow and let it disappear, holding his hands up. "Consider that me reminding you I'm not a hero. Now come out. I'm one of the few people who can heal you. I'm sure you don't want to bleed out in the darkness. My friend will turn you into a toy"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan dropped his bow and let it disappear, holding his hands up. "Consider that me reminding you I'm not a hero. Now come out. I'm one of the few people who can heal you. I'm sure you don't want to bleed out in the darkness. My friend will turn you into a toy"
"You know, trying to kill a man doesn't really build the best trust. So i'm going to have to decline your offer" Vance started looking around and saw Sage's portal that he had made earlier That will make for a quick escape route, if i need it. But i don't know where it goes, so last resort only. Vance thought as he turned his attention back towards Ryan.

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"You know, trying to kill a man doesn't really build the best trust. So i'm going to have to decline your offer" Vance started looking around and saw Sage's portal that he had made earlier That will make for a quick escape route, if i need it. But i don't know where it goes, so last resort only. Vance thought as he turned his attention back towards Ryan.

@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan sighed and sat down, still having his hands up. "I could cast away all darkness here and flush you out. This shark isn't all that large. But I'm not doing that now am I? I want to heal you and then fight you to continue to rank higher. There's not really much else to do here. And I'm sure killing you while you're two minutes from your heart stopping doesn't quite do me that justice. Now, stop being stubborn and dying pointlessly. Come out and I will heal you"

Vance stepped out of the shadows behind Ryan "You can never get rid of darkness completely, there always has to be both, like good and evil, Without the one the other would become pointless."

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Vance stepped out of the shadows behind Ryan "You can never get rid of darkness completely, there always has to be both, like good and evil, Without the one the other would become pointless."

@DizjayDeathPride
A beam of light cast down on Vance, healing him. Ryan stood and turned to the man. "I can show you otherwise. But nonetheless, how do you feel?"

Malren walked away from the scene of the fight when an arrow of light whizzed bast himself and Vance, coming from Ryan. Not knowing why Ryan suddenly wanted to kill them, Mal transformed into an eagle, fleeing the scene. He only turned back once he reached the portal that brought them there in the first place, choosing to go through it. Better safe than sorry, he thought. No idea what's up with Ryan.

On the other end, Malren stumbled back onto the icy plains in front of the Dragon's Roar guild. He saw Kinziel on the front steps, wondering what she was doing. "Uh, hey, Kinziel. What are you still doing out here? Don't you need to be inside?"

Light said:
The fluff shakes its head, it didn't know either. "Rawr."
Sergio just sighed at the fluff. "Hey, fluff. You got me into this mess, can't you guide me?" He stared up at a pillar of smoke hanging above the tower-filled skyline. "Hm. Wonder what happened there."

Embaga Elder]Inaro looked towards Jackson after hearing his question. A smile grew across his face. [B]Hey kid.....wanna finish our little brawl. [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL]
Jackson cracked his knuckles. "Sure but I'm not going easy this time."

"You may be able to, but that does not mean it was last for long, everything works on a balance, even life and death, without death, life would be pointless and without life, death would be pointless. My point is everything is on a balance and no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to disrupt that balance" Vance said as he sat back down under a tree, noticing his wounds had now all been healed "Well i'm going to chill here, you can go now"

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh? Why's that? You trying to sneak out? Naughty." Morpheus wagged his finger at Derek. "For shame Derek for shame."
Derek didn't move. "You have no idea what is actually going on. And I'm not sneaking out when she goes to sleep I was going to take over. Permanently."

Kotori was near the site of the explosion and was helping people when the demons attacked. When she saw Sage fighting he knew she had to help him because he helped her earlier before he joined the guild. He shoot a large beam of fire at the mysterious cloaked man with canon.

GingerBread said:
"You may be able to, but that does not mean it was last for long, everything works on a balance, even life and death, without death, life would be pointless and without life, death would be pointless. My point is everything is on a balance and no matter how hard you try, you will never be able to disrupt that balance" Vance said as he sat back down under a tree, noticing his wounds had now all been healed "Well i'm going to chill here, you can go now"

@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan chuckled to himself. "You're full of such wisdom now aren't you?" He shot a beam into the sky that illuminated the area around completely. Ryan extended his hand and the bow formed. "Did you forget my intentions wise traveller? I need to defeat you. Now, would you kindly stand at attention? Or will you make this easy for me?"

Tazmodo said:
Derek didn't move. "You have no idea what is actually going on. And I'm not sneaking out when she goes to sleep I was going to take over. Permanently."
"Permanently? Oh no I can't let you do that! You don't like me. Nu uh nope." Morpheus began screaming like a siren, flashing bright red lights and running around wildly. "RED ALERT! RED ALERT! HOSTILE TAKE OVER! REPEAT! HOSTILE TAKE OVER! SEND A AVAILABLE UNITS NOW! that means you jasmine bt-dubs.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan chuckled to himself. "You're full of such wisdom now aren't you?" He shot a beam into the sky that illuminated the area around completely. Ryan extended his hand and the bow formed. "Did you forget my intentions wise traveller? I need to defeat you. Now, would you kindly stand at attention? Or will you make this easy for me?"
"I have not need or want to fight you, I'm tired, i'm in my underwear. All because i had to get dragged out of bed for this stupid training" As Vance spoke the shadows began seeping back from under the trees and everything else that can cast a shadow, Vance noticed this and smirked slightly "See" Vance motioned gently towards the shadows "Balance will always be restored"

GingerBread said:
"I have not need or want to fight you, I'm tired, i'm in my underwear. All because i had to get dragged out of bed for this stupid training" As Vance spoke the shadows began seeping back from under the trees and everything else that can cast a shadow, Vance noticed this and smirked slightly "See" Vance motioned gently towards the shadows "Balance will always be restored"
"Yeah I noticed that. I just thought it was a fashion trend. Morpheus" Ryan got a message of confirmation and a bit of the bark came off the tree and wrapped around Vance, molding into a simple band T and jeans. "There. But fine I'll leave you be isolationist. Do try and be safe." Ryan walked past him and the tree

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Permanently? Oh no I can't let you do that! You don't like me. Nu uh nope." Morpheus began screaming like a siren, flashing bright red lights and running around wildly. "RED ALERT! RED ALERT! HOSTILE TAKE OVER! REPEAT! HOSTILE TAKE OVER! SEND A AVAILABLE UNITS NOW! that means you jasmine bt-dubs.
Jasmine didn't know what to do she could hear him but that was it. She tried imagining something to help. Derek stood up and kicked Morpheus in the mouth. Four more of him appeared. You can't beat me here this is my reality and my domain. You know nothing about why I'm here and how I got here. Jasmine doesn't remember because I won't let here. She can never go through that again. And the longer she's with you the stronger she becomes. And eventually she won't need me anymore and I will die off. And she will be alone." They all jumped in and started pummeling him. Soldiers appear and pull the Derek off of him. "If you truly intend on being with her then stay. If not never speak with her again. She needs to be happy but she can't if you abandon her and I'm not there anymore."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yeah I noticed that. I just thought it was a fashion trend. Morpheus" Ryan got a message of confirmation and a bit of the bark came off the tree and wrapped around Vance, molding into a simple band T and jeans. "There. But fine I'll leave you be isolationist. Do try and be safe." Ryan walked past him and the tree
"So is that some sort of petty revenge for me not fighting you? Putting tree bark across my body?" Vance asked as he took the shirt off but kept the jeans, at least until he found out how to get back to his room "Also do you know the way out of here? I'll bet money you've already tried to run away scared from here"

@DizjayDeathPride

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine didn't know what to do she could hear him but that was it. She tried imagining something to help. Derek stood up and kicked Morpheus in the mouth. Four more of him appeared. You can't beat me here this is my reality and my domain. You know nothing about why I'm here and how I got here. Jasmine doesn't remember because I won't let here. She can never go through that again. And the longer she's with you the stronger she becomes. And eventually she won't need me anymore and I will die off. And she will be alone." They all jumped in and started pummeling him. Soldiers appear and pull the Derek off of him. "If you truly intend on being with her then stay. If not never speak with her again. She needs to be happy but she can't if you abandon her and I'm not there anymore."
The figure of Morpheus laid there with X's where his eyes were. Another ran up and checked his pulse. "You... Killed him. YOU MONSTER! Nah he was a dick good riddance." The man walked over to Derek and poked his forehead, sealing his mind and putting him to sleep. "I think her life without you Mr Bully will be just fine." Morpheus closed his eyes and left her mind.

"Well now Jasmine that was interesting. All in all he's safe and alive. Be careful while you sleep." He kissed her cheek and patted the other. "Be safe. Going to to join the others and find a way to rank up. Toodles" Morpheus poofed in a cloud of smoke and was gone

GingerBread said:

Ryan turned to him, a half smile and a raised eyebrow. "Really? You think Id run? I'm amused. Anyways I'd assume just using the symbol to leave. I don't intend on staying much longer either. There's nothing here anymore"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan turned to him, a half smile and a raised eyebrow. "Really? You think Id run? I'm amused. Anyways I'd assume just using the symbol to leave. I don't intend on staying much longer either. There's nothing here anymore"
"I don't think you'd run. I'm sure of it" Vance replied as he stood up "Anyways this portal looks more interesting, so i'm going to take this, maybe they'll be a clothes shop so i don't have to wear this bark any longer" Vance said as he started making his way to the portal.

@DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
The figure of Morpheus laid there with X's where his eyes were. Another ran up and checked his pulse. "You... Killed him. YOU MONSTER! Nah he was a dick good riddance." The man walked over to Derek and poked his forehead, sealing his mind and putting him to sleep. "I think her life without you Mr Bully will be just fine." Morpheus closed his eyes and left her mind.
"Well now Jasmine that was interesting. All in all he's safe and alive. Be careful while you sleep." He kissed her cheek and patted the other. "Be safe. Going to to join the others and find a way to rank up. Toodles" Morpheus poofed in a cloud of smoke and was gone

Jasmine sits back down again. She couldn't hear or feel Derek. She couldn't remember a time she had been without him.

Reed stood up. "It's about time I did my job." Reed teleported the guy who went poof to him. "Hey do you feel like fighting a beta? You'll rank up pretty fast."

GingerBread said:
"I don't think you'd run. I'm sure of it" Vance replied as he stood up "Anyways this portal looks more interesting, so i'm going to take this, maybe they'll be a clothes shop so i don't have to wear this bark any longer" Vance said as he started making his way to the portal.
@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan stopped and thought a moment. Then decided to follow. "I think I'll tag along. I'm sure something has to happen out there. Something enough to make Morpheus come back. He walked through there then immediately walked back." Ryan caught up and stood before the portal. "Lets check it out" and stepped through

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine sits back down again. She couldn't hear or feel Derek. She couldn't remember a time she had been without him.
Reed stood up. "It's about time I did my job." Reed teleported the guy who went poof to him. "Hey do you feel like fighting a beta? You'll rank up pretty fast."
When Morpheus appeared a clone rose up out of the ground in front of Jasmine. "Sigh. Your friend Derek was being mean so i put him to sleep. So I guess we could talk before I go risk my life." He took a seat "Tell me about you."

Morpheus unpoofed in front of Reed and his eye twitched a moment. "Sure why not?" He began to mold and meld, turning into a white T-Rex

Tazmodo said:
Jackson cracked his knuckles. "Sure but I'm not going easy this time."
Inaro tosses back a bottle of beer then tosses it into the air. You better not kid. He said as he took his silver cloak off and dropped it on the ground. The bottle then comes falling towards the ground. When the bottle hits the ground it shatters, signaling the start of the battle.

When Inaro heard the first glass fiber breaks he dashes towards Jackson moving in a blur and creating a dust trail and begins throwing a fast kick and punch combo. @Tazmodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back