• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
CelticSol said:
(Sorry for the late reply! I had to do some family shit today)
At the site of the explosion, in the rubble of the building, there appears to no actual source. It appears as if the building had just spontaneously exploded from an unknown source. As the guild members vanish, bomber airplanes appear out of a portal high above the cloud, while heavily armored trucks materialize out of thin air. Citizens having gathered to view the carnage are the first to see people, covered in black cloaks embroidered with the image of a Phoenix. The lead members out of the cars lift their hands, and fire begins to rain down on the gathered people. Screams ring the air as the other troops filter out of the cars, and begin to attack the innocents. All across the city, similar cars and aircraft appear, closing off the city. Demons dropped out of the aircraft, herding the civilians and cornering them in buildings before they razed them to the ground.

-------------------------------------

At this time, Grimm is transported from the field with the guild members and into the dark realm. Upon his arrival, he is greeted by the lone Sovereign, who smiles almost smugly at him, "Hello, my 'brother'. It's been a long time, since I saw you last."
Sage felt his symbol go haywire and created a large portal and walked into it which instant sent him to the location. When he saw what was happening his blood began to boil and he attacked.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan spoke outwardly "I would like to know how to become alpha. Whatever it takes. Frankly the fastest way. I don't care if it's ridiculously difficult. Can you help me with that?"

Morpheus clapped in joy. "YES! THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE TIME BABY! WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!" Fireworks shot from his body. "LETS GO KILL A DEMON!"

Morpheus was knocked to the ground by Decimus. "We're going to train. Come on." Darkness picked up Morpheus and he walked away. "Anyone want you may join us"
"Hmm.. Yes I can, there is one mission that's nearly impossible to complete that should boost anyone up to a high rank. When the time comes it shall be revealed to you all."

The demon stares at Morpheus and Decimus, they suddenly fall into a hole in the ground and end up back where they started. After that they were sent back to reality as requested.

GingerBread said:
"Really? what gave it away?" Vance asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he stepped into a nearby shadow and created a dagger similar to the one he normally uses "Now i'm going to go fight her, you can sit there and do whatever the hell you want as long as it doesn't involve me in any way, shape or form" Vance said as he started walking over to the Ashlyn clone.
@Light @djinnamon
Lotusy said:
Malren could feel a force tugging on his body. "Gotta go," he said to the boy as he was pulled away. When he reappeared, he decided to take stock of his surroundings. Mountains, guildies, and demons, oh my, he thought. That's all that's here. "So... where can I fight this clone?"
@Light
Malren is pulled into the direction of the Ashlyn clone until he's beside Vance who's walking towards her.

CelticSol said:
(Sorry for the late reply! I had to do some family shit today)
At the site of the explosion, in the rubble of the building, there appears to no actual source. It appears as if the building had just spontaneously exploded from an unknown source. As the guild members vanish, bomber airplanes appear out of a portal high above the cloud, while heavily armored trucks materialize out of thin air. Citizens having gathered to view the carnage are the first to see people, covered in black cloaks embroidered with the image of a Phoenix. The lead members out of the cars lift their hands, and fire begins to rain down on the gathered people. Screams ring the air as the other troops filter out of the cars, and begin to attack the innocents. All across the city, similar cars and aircraft appear, closing off the city. Demons dropped out of the aircraft, herding the civilians and cornering them in buildings before they razed them to the ground.

-------------------------------------

At this time, Grimm is transported from the field with the guild members and into the dark realm. Upon his arrival, he is greeted by the lone Sovereign, who smiles almost smugly at him, "Hello, my 'brother'. It's been a long time, since I saw you last."
Grimm doesn't even respond, he didn't want to see Sovereign at all. He simply begins to walk away.

djinnamon said:
Sage felt his symbol go haywire and created a large portal and walked into it which instant sent him to the location. When he saw what was happening his blood began to boil and he attacked.
(Thank. Christ)

Morpheus saw over that a portal was made and figured that must be a way out. "Wow... Looks like yelling worked. Leeeets go!" He ran through the portal and saw what was happening. "Sheesh.... This looks bad.."

Decimus stepped through and immediately reacted, darkness wrapping around demons here and there

Light said:
"Hmm.. Yes I can, there is one mission that's nearly impossible to complete that should boost anyone up to a high rank. When the time comes it shall be revealed to you all."
The demon stares at Morpheus and Decimus, they suddenly fall into a hole in the ground and end up back where they started. After that they were sent back to reality as requested.

Malren is pulled into the direction of the Ashlyn clone until he's beside Vance who's walking towards her.

Grimm doesn't even respond, he didn't want to see Sovereign at all. He simply begins to walk away.
Ryan nodded. "Okay let's try this then. A chain of a few missions to become Alpha?"

Light said:
Vance saw some boy get pulled towards him "Who the hell are you?" Vance paused for a second "You know what? I don't think i care, just don't get in my way"

@Light @Lotusy

"You really think so?" Earl looks at sloth. Her answer is simple, yet it somehow comforts him, despite her answer sounds a little ridiculous.

"Hee..hee....turns out you do is a little weirdo too like me. " He chuckles again.

"It's wonderful right, to be able to have a free will? As a filthy demon like me but still be able to have a free will...which I will never have if he never shows up, how lucky......"

"I have to admit it, I like the way it is right now, hell is hell and mortal realm is still mortal realm, I don't need any havoc and chaos to destroy mortal realm or do anything stupid like that. Say, if you really think like this in the first place, why would you allow what they are doing? More importantly, what started all this? Or who? I know the sins have always wanted to do this. But, what could have started all this?" Earl looks at sloth.

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan nodded. "Okay let's try this then. A chain of a few missions to become Alpha?"
"Yes you can try that."

GingerBread said:
Vance saw some boy get pulled towards him "Who the hell are you?" Vance paused for a second "You know what? I don't think i care, just don't get in my way"
@Light @Lotusy
Ashlyn's clone watches them approach her.

Dreamtique said:
"You really think so?" Earl looks at sloth. Her answer is simple, yet it somehow comforts him, despite her answer sounds a little ridiculous.
"Hee..hee....turns out you do is a little weirdo too like me. " He chuckles again.

"It's wonderful right, to be able to have a free will? As a filthy demon like me but still be able to have a free will...which I will never have if he never shows up, how lucky......"

"I have to admit it, I like the way it is right now, hell is hell and mortal realm is still mortal realm, I don't need any havoc and chaos to destroy mortal realm or do anything stupid like that. Say, if you really think like this in the first place, why would you allow what they are doing? More importantly, what started all this? Or who? I know the sins have always wanted to do this. But, what could have started all this?" Earl looks at sloth.

@Light
"I don't even remember the cause anymore. This was planned years ago and we only got to it now." Sloth shrugs.

Light said:
"Yes you can try that."
Ashlyn's clone watches them approach her.

"I don't even remember the cause anymore. This was planned years ago and we only got to it now." Sloth shrugs.
"Thank you. Let's start this." He turned to the demon and pulled the bow, charging an arrow. "Lets go" He shot the explosive arrow at her to get her attention, appearing before her in a flash

Last edited by a moderator:
"Heh..." Earl laughs.

"Well, I guess it doesn't really matter now...now that all of this had ended..."

"So what are you going to do now? Sleep away? " Earl looks at sloth.

@Light

Light said:
"Oh, Grimm... Don't be like that. We've had some rough times, but surely you aren't so embittered by my... previous actions. However, if so, I do apologize," His grin tells Grimm of no genuine apologies.

djinnamon said:
A man splits off from the crowd of hostiles, face hidden by his hood. He raises his hand and spawns forth a rain of ice and fire onto Sage, and with his other hand, he draws a sword. From beneath his hood, his eyes glow a bright yellow.

Morpheus saw this and turned around. "Nope. Not doing it. Nope. Back inside" without hesitation he went back in the portal and saw Ryan. He immediately teleported to him. "Or this. This seems fun." He looked over to Decimus on his right. "Its been a while since we've all fought together. LEGION...GO!"

@Light

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFk16f-_y0[/media]

Sage made a barrier of ice that stopped the ice and fire in its tracks before it receded. Sage made a rapier of ice appear in his hand before he charged at the cloaked figure with extreme speed.

CelticSol said:
"Oh, Grimm... Don't be like that. We've had some rough times, but surely you aren't so embittered by my... previous actions. However, if so, I do apologize," His grin tells Grimm of no genuine apologies.
A man splits off from the crowd of hostiles, face hidden by his hood. He raises his hand and spawns forth a rain of ice and fire onto Sage, and with his other hand, he draws a sword. From beneath his hood, his eyes glow a bright yellow.

GingerBread said:
Vance rushed towards the clone of Ashlyn, aiming a fist at the right side of her head and a dagger to the left side of her torso.
Vance was pushed back and raised into the air. Ashlyn looks down and Vance was slammed into the ground and pushed away once more

Dreamtique said:
"Heh..." Earl laughs.
"Well, I guess it doesn't really matter now...now that all of this had ended..."

"So what are you going to do now? Sleep away? " Earl looks at sloth.

@Light
Sloth nods her head, she was slowly falling asleep.

CelticSol said:
"You don't realize that I hate you, what do you want? Why must you take the time to not only piss me off but annoy me? Do you have a death wish?" Grimm continues to walk away but his voice rings throughout the realm.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus saw this and turned around. "Nope. Not doing it. Nope. Back inside" without hesitation he went back in the portal and saw Ryan. He immediately teleported to him. "Or this. This seems fun." He looked over to Decimus on his right. "Its been a while since we've all fought together. LEGION...GO!"
@Light
The demon lady creates two portals that summon 24 of the undead, testing Decimus.

Light said:
Vance was pushed back and raised into the air. Ashlyn looks down and Vance was slammed into the ground and pushed away once more
Vance gritted his teeth as he was slammed into the ground and pushed away, small stones and twigs cutting into his bare skin "Wish i was wearing clothes" Vance got up and decided to try a different approach.

(!)As he was now in the shadows Vance sent a barrage of razor sharp shards of shadows along with long tendrils to restrain the clone of Ashlyn(!)

Light said:
Sloth nods her head, she was slowly falling asleep.

"You don't realize that I hate you, what do you want? Why must you take the time to not only piss me off but annoy me? Do you have a death wish?" Grimm continues to walk away but his voice rings throughout the realm.

The demon lady creates two portals that summon 24 of the undead, testing Decimus.
( ! ) Morphes looked to Ryan. "Formation 2"

Ryan shot an arrow of light straight at the being but exploded like a flash bang quickly, blinding her for a second

In that moment slides of darkness were headed straight towards the woman, aiming to pierce her completely

Morpheus had appeared behind her, his left eye completely white. His arms had turned into blades and slashed rapidly at her, laughing maniacally

"Fair enough......"

"Back to you, I have to say, you are pretty extraordinary. You are able to understand that something that I would never be able to understand if it wasn't because of this man...You're quite different from the others of your kind, you know that right?"

"If things like this happen again...... I would assume that I can expect you to stand on my...our side right? " Earl mumbles while he peeks at sloth. @Light

GingerBread said:
Vance gritted his teeth as he was slammed into the ground and pushed away, small stones and twigs cutting into his bare skin "Wish i was wearing clothes" Vance got up and decided to try a different approach.
(!)As he was now in the shadows Vance sent a barrage of razor sharp shards of shadows along with long tendrils to restrain the clone of Ashlyn(!)
The shards and tendrils curve back towards Vance. She was still there floating in the same spot. The attacks were in her line of sight.

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Morphes looked to Ryan. "Formation 2"
Ryan shot an arrow of light straight at the being but exploded like a flash bang quickly, blinding her for a second

In that moment slides of darkness were headed straight towards the woman, aiming to pierce her completely

Morpheus had appeared behind her, his left eye completely white. His arms had turned into blades and slashed rapidly at her, laughing maniacally
The projectiles and the blade end up growing inside her due to her turning her skin into a portal. They end up coming out the ground. She couldn't evade the light though.

Dreamtique said:
"Fair enough......"
"Back to you, I have to say, you are pretty extraordinary. You are able to understand that something that I would never be able to understand if it wasn't because of this man...You're quite different from the others of your kind, you know that right?"

"If things like this happen again...... I would assume that I can expect you to stand on my...our side right? " Earl mumbles while he peeks at sloth. @Light
Sloth shrugs her shoulders while her eyes finally close. "I don't know. I'd probably just stay asleep."

Light said:
The shards and tendrils curve back towards Vance. She was still there floating in the same spot. The attacks were in her line of sight.
The projectiles and the blade end up growing inside her due to her turning her skin into a portal. They end up coming out the ground. She couldn't evade the light though.

Sloth shrugs her shoulders while her eyes finally close. "I don't know. I'd probably just stay asleep."
The clone of Morpheus died and Decimus extended his hand to the undead, rising his own to fight them

Morpheus appeared next to Ryan. "You noticed what I did?"

Ryan as ready in his power mode, already charging arrows to shoot.

( ! ) He disappeared in a flash and shot one behind her, disappearing again and shooting her again from another angle, constantly keeping up this barrage rapidly until he noticed she caught on

Light said:
Vance saw the Razor sharp shards and tendrils curve back around and start heading towards him, Vance moved to dodge the shards and tendrils. Vance didn't manage to dodge all the shards. Vance grunted in pain as 3 of the shards ended up ripping through his arm She only seems to be able to dodge because she see's the attacks coming towards her Vance thought, concentrating on the battle rather than his heavily bleeding arm.

(!) Vance ran to a shadow to the side of the clone of Ashlyn and started sending another barrage of shards and tendrils at her before teleporting to shadows on the other side of her and sending Shards and tendrils from that side as well, Vance then ran directly in front of Ashlyn and sent yet another barrage of Shards at her (!)

@Light(What would happen if we die during this training?)

Malren shook himself awake as he watched the battle between Vance and the Ashlyn clone, open-mouthed. In a rush, he bounded forwards, summoning a quarterstaff in his hand and thrusting it towards the clone's gut, careful to steer around the shards sent by Vance.

@Light @GingerBread

(Sergio anytime soon, or are you busy? I mean, no rush.)

Light said:
"Maybe," Sovereign sang, his grin only growing wider. A double door linking two walls together closes in front of Grimm, halting his very passionate march. "But this is my world. The rules from out there don't matter here." To emphasize his words, he shifted into Grimm himself, pushing himself up from his seat to stand before Grimm, his grin unnaturally wide on Grimm's face. As he came to stand before the other Deity, his grin faltered ever so slightly, slipping into a more business-like expression, "Despite your thoughts, I'm not here just to pester you - though it's definitely a bonus - but I'm here to make you an offer."

His voice dropped any pretense of friendliness, the last flicker of a smile tightening into a cool, calculated expression as his voice grew grave, "I am bringing change to this world. Change that is desperately needed, but will come at a very steep price. People will die, which is another reason for this meeting. I know your duties as the Reaper, but I need you out of the way; I need you not to interfere in what I will be doing to this world. If you stay out of this, then I swear to you that your family will be spared," He trailed off, a flash of something sparking in his eyes, "... I will also, for you, find Layla, which may be a partially selfish desire of mine - she meant as much to me as she does to you, but it should assure you that I will work tirelessly in order to bring her back to you. But only if you step back until my plan is complete."

djinnamon said:
Sage made a barrier of ice that stopped the ice and fire in its tracks before it receded. Sage made a rapier of ice appear in his hand before he charged at the cloaked figure with extreme speed.
The man's threw a ring of fire around himself, spinning it like a wheel around him as protection. Icicles formed from the moisture in the air and shot like bullets towards Sage, tracking his movements as the man tracked him with his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back